BOYCOTT 1st Game - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: BOYCOTT 1st Game

Quote Originally Posted by Count On Me!
    Rumor has it that unless the University signs new contract we will be BOYCOTTING the first football game. Serves them right for not negotiating in good faith. If true...COUNT on me!
    We'll see if the PBA backs us up on this. What the PBA knows BK knows.
    If it does happen Bk knows your plans and he'll have somebody covering the games instead of us. Count me in anyway.

Can't wait for this....

:devil: :devil: :devil: Can't wait for this to happen :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey Chief..When gameday gets here...u better think about getting your uniform out of the closet and dusting them off. Because when Medesto and Rosa see's that your Officers are not there.....Well..... i guess that you will be working the game......

can you imagine the looks on madique, rosa jones, and the chiefs face?!? and should this happen, it will be the beginning of the end of for the chief, as everyone will realize he has lost complete control of people.

theres more than one way to skin a gutless cat. forget the vote of no confidence, we'll go at it this way. chief you better wake up and do something for your men cuz it looks like you are about to be humiliated in public. and you know the president hates when things go public.

how bout a walk out of the game and a plane w/ a banner? :evil:

Guy's I will be with you on this. I just found out Football Stadium bathroom has no glory holes I am mad. Also I am mad because the Chief does not tell me how pretty I am. Maybe we could all go to south beach and wear thongs that day.

someone said that all sgt and officer are in. only the some Lt and 2 Capt and Chief are going be working

You really thingk that DO, LC, FT, GW, SF, HB, AB, JB, AA, are going to do this? you must be high, and the LT'S will be ordered to be there plus I am sure the day shift will be held over, if you do this you are only jumping from the frying pan into the fire. GOOD LUCK

You can count me in! Unless that contract is signed, I wont be there.

YOU MEAN THE CONTRACT THAT IS GOING TO GIVE US NO RAISE FOR THE ENTIRE TERM OF THE CONTRACT, AND LET US WORK OFFDUTY WITHOUT A PATROL CAR, WOW THATS WORTH NOT SHOWING UP TO THE FOOTBALL GAME. I WILL BE AT THE GAME I HAVE BILLS TO PAY, AND SO WILL THE FOREMENTIONED OFFICERS AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by wow
    YOU MEAN THE CONTRACT THAT IS GOING TO GIVE US NO RAISE FOR THE ENTIRE TERM OF THE CONTRACT, AND LET US WORK OFFDUTY WITHOUT A PATROL CAR, WOW THATS WORTH NOT SHOWING UP TO THE FOOTBALL GAME. I WILL BE AT THE GAME I HAVE BILLS TO PAY, AND SO WILL THE FOREMENTIONED OFFICERS AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE.
    typical. thats why this place is so crappy because of people like you. listen everyone wants to work the game and they want the nice OT money, but your thick headedness is missing the point. we need to stand together for the better of everyone. whether or not we get the contract is one thing, but the boycott would let everyone know that we stand together and back each other up. people like you make officers like us look bad. we try to think progressively but your inability to read between the lines keeps us back in the 1960's. we need to stand together, boycott the game, go to the press, take a vote of no-confidence, and stand tough on our contract negoations. if we continue to settle for less than we deserve, than we will continue to get A$$ R@ped by our administration and the University. a show of unity and the aforementioned tactics would stir the pot in our favor. don't settle for the off-duty contract because what you don't realize is that without county mutual aid, county radios, and a marked vehicle we won't be able to do off dutys. so the chief will give you your off duty knowing that we can't actually work it.

wake up and smell the cr@p we're being fed. stand tough. don't wither like you've done in the past.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast