BOYCOTT 1st Game
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BOYCOTT 1st Game

Rumor has it that unless the University signs new contract we will be BOYCOTTING the first football game. Serves them right for not negotiating in good faith. If true...COUNT on me!

What!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? Well this is probably gonna be the ONLY time we will agree with each other......Count me in too!!!!!!!

never occurred to me but...AN EXCELLENT IDEA! this is exactly what this place needs, a wake up call.

ooooohhh, this should be fun. all the kings men making him look bad, a bit of his own medicine if u ask me.

if we're serious about this, then i'll def go along with the plan.

hey chief, maybe u should call another "non-leoaffairs meeting"!

i'll do it. cant wait.

I would like for this to happen so I can put it on the front page as a Headliner.

I'm off that Saturday and I will make sure to not come in. Let us remember that it is not an appointment for a meeting that we want, THE CONTRACT NEEDS TO BE SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED by the first football game. I'M OVER THE PROMISES! If you can't beat them at their dirty games we might as well play along with them. The chief better not hold another mandatory meeting because he has nothing important to say and nothing beneficial for us to hear.

I like this idea. I hope that everyone does it and its not just talk.. I guess we will find out when the day comes...then we will know who the kiss asses are.

i'm excited! the look on their faces will be priceless.

:wink: got ballls?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast