Stat List
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stat List

Stat List

Maybe if we had an influx of 40 rookies per academy coming out more people would give a flying f**k about stats. Posting the previous months "stat leaders" is a joke. Who really give's a s**t? Are the top stat leaders getting a better parking spot? Is there any incentive to being numero uno? NO, there is not. Working 12 hour days does nothing but make us want to work less. Pressuring us or threatending us makes us want to work less as well.

The system wasn't broken before. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and be glad we aren't getting killed.

I love this "we" and "us" crap. Speak for yourself and continue to sit around with your thumb up your ass crying about how many hours you don't work. I guess we can assume your numbers are embarrassing. What a pu$$y.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaaahhh
    I love this "we" and "us" crap. Speak for yourself and continue to sit around with your thumb up your ass crying about how many hours you don't work. I guess we can assume your numbers are embarrassing. What a pu$$y.
    Amen. You narrow this post to a few people, it is sad they could be such a team player :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by Waaaahhh
    so what if their numbers are bad, do you care if they are happy or not, proactive or not? i assume they make more money than you so why not continue to do your job an dlet the chips fall where they will

Re: Stat List

Quote Originally Posted by anti stat
    Maybe if we had an influx of 40 rookies per academy coming out more people would give a flying f**k about stats. Posting the previous months "stat leaders" is a joke. Who really give's a s**t? Are the top stat leaders getting a better parking spot? Is there any incentive to being numero uno? NO, there is not. Working 12 hour days does nothing but make us want to work less. Pressuring us or threatending us makes us want to work less as well.

The system wasn't broken before. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and be glad we aren't getting killed.
    I'm guessing you're one of the "do nothings".

WAAAA..they posted my stats...WAAAAA.now everyone will know that I do nothing...WAAAA..Why do they keep picking on me and all of the other do nothings...WAAAA..Please stop this,it's not fair

I personally dont think that posting the stats is going to motivate people to work harder. I do see hoe it might embarrass the ones whose stats aren't as high as others. I think stats are over rated anyway. There used to be a guy who worked here, i'll use his initals B.H.. His stats were never really that good especially when times were good, we were all making arrests (those were fun times). While B.H.'s stats were not as good as others, he was a hard worker. He would be the one to process thirty cars, without a complaint, if you asked him to. He would take all statements and do WHATEVER you asked him to. There is no way you can say that stats determine if you are a worker or not. So for the ones who are offended by them posting stats, as long as you are doing your job don't let that bother you.

Bruce Hale processed 30 cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Seltzer
    I personally dont think that posting the stats is going to motivate people to work harder. I do see hoe it might embarrass the ones whose stats aren't as high as others. I think stats are over rated anyway. There used to be a guy who worked here, i'll use his initals B.H.. His stats were never really that good especially when times were good, we were all making arrests (those were fun times). While B.H.'s stats were not as good as others, he was a hard worker. He would be the one to process thirty cars, without a complaint, if you asked him to. He would take all statements and do WHATEVER you asked him to. There is no way you can say that stats determine if you are a worker or not. So for the ones who are offended by them posting stats, as long as you are doing your job don't let that bother you.
    I want to cry, our little Lance has grown up. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Seltzer
    I agree with you Lance. We do need good solid officers like you mention, but we are talking about the ones that don't listen to their radios, milk calls, don't handle the calls in their zones, loiter in gas stations, go 40 during major events, don't offer to help on calls, don't patrol their zones, don't make citizen contacts, are in a constant state of misery, and have low stats. It's just not the stats, it's a combination of everything. The low stats for these people are a result of their poor work ethic, not because they are busy backing people up or offering assistance on calls. If you do your job and have a good work ethic, the stats will come. It doesn't take much to make the bosses happy. It's pretty amazing that we're more than half way through the year, and there are officers that have a total of "4" in custody arrests for the year. That's an average night for you Lance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast