CAR WASHES!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CAR WASHES!

CAR WASHES!

Can someone, that really knows about this situation, tell me why we can't put a $6.00 car wash on the gas card once a week?

I mean it is for the image of the patrol, right?

And another thing, why is it that we can piss our ink cartridges away on printing redundant reports that our spvsr's can pull from their MDT's?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks

It is a bunch of crap that we cannot even buy a car wash once a week. But there are ways around this if you use your imagination... and without purcahsing a car wash. Just think about it for a while and it will come to you... It takes a little bit of elbow grease but it is well worth it in the long run and your car is always clean too...

car washes

You bring up very good points. I used to purchase two car washes a month out of my pocket and the other two I put on the p-card. The car was always clean and twice a month at my expense. We do waste alot of paper still in this agency.

Go ahead and purchase the 6.00 carwash. When you get called in and get asked about it, give them your reason. Major C on the Turn Pike washes his car at home and paints his wheels and expects his Troopers to do the same. :shock:

what a joke!

I can only wash my car on Wednesdays, due to water restrictions.

I let the rain wash mine!

Re: CAR WASHES!

Quote Originally Posted by S Fl Trooper
    Can someone, that really knows about this situation, tell me why we can't put a $6.00 car wash on the gas card once a week?

I mean it is for the image of the patrol, right?

And another thing, why is it that we can piss our ink cartridges away on printing redundant reports that our spvsr's can pull from their MDT's?

Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks
    Geez here we go again, want want want, is that all you do is cry about everything?

Because you are not bright enough to figure out this simple math problem I will spell it out for you.

The Florida Highway Patrol has 1,600 troopers.

That means there are 1,600 cars on the road not counting spare cars.

Here is where you must be getting lost as it does require a person to use some real brain power, but here it goes anyway just for you.

1,600 X $6.00 = $9,600 dollars a week

$9,600 X 52 = $499,200 dollars a year

Or $41,600 dollars a month just in car washes.

You were raised in the Bill Clinton era during your school years I bet?

Grandpaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Just find a gas station that will give ya free washes!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast