pines unit issues fellow leo's family a utc - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: pines unit issues fellow leo's family a utc

Wow, I thought I had stumbled onto the FHP board. Glad to know it's not just us, although that's the way you all make it seem sometimes. I can truthfully say this, to your credit: I work mostly in the northern part of Miami-Dade County and sometimes south Broward County, and I have RARELY come in contact with someone from your agency off-duty committing a violation. Call it luck of the draw, call it how most of you drive, call it what you will. Just an observation.

This forum is great - just what people need to print out and take to court to prove Police Officer issuing citations are not fair across the board, therefore all citations should be kicked out.
    Set an example instead of thinking the law does not apply to you and you won't have a problem!

Bottomline......someone tells you their immediate family member is a LEO you do your best to confirm and then let them go. Its a Uniform Traffic Citation!! Big deal if one got away, go out and find the next one. IThis is a brotherhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you really "who been a cop for 17yrs" you would understand the process. Maybe if you tried to make "sense" instead of "sence" he would have understood.
    I call bull$#%.
    A juvenile getting an NTA was my first clue. Get off our forum wanna-be and short sale your house. This way you can move to the promised land where you get police protection for you rat of a kid, who has made "several complaints" against his classmates.

Oh yea, "thats why people hate cops", "open forum", "freedom of speech", blah, blah, blah... there I already replied for you
    Now I understand! If my son is being bullied he suppose to keep it to himself. So next time I will tell him just let the kid batter you and don’t tell me or you teacher because this cop on the forum said you are a rat. Oh but he was more concerned with my typo.

Yes clown boy my son got a NTA at Silver Lakes Middle and yes retard I am a cop. I have no problem meeting you in person in order to set you straight but you might run and tell. I’m not violent but don't talk about my kid! You said one thing that made since, "That’s why people hate cops." The longer I'm a cop I do understand why people hate cops. You are not the judge and jury. I live my life and do my job where I can sleep at night. I see guys get fired for stupid stuff that tarnish the badge.

Pembroke Pines is my community and I plan on making the best out of it because I do own my home that I paid for (no short sale). Tell me something do you try hard at trying to make jokes and ridicule people or you have a bigger problem?

Read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? Yea think about it. Also if you don't believe what I’m saying just asked that SRO. I have nothing to hide and I will be at his court date. Oh yea who are you?

If you are going to respond with more ridicule and jokes don’t bother responding!

Just fyi you can't issue a N.T.A to a juvenile and Silver Lakes Middle isn't in Pembroke Pines. I believe it is Miramar in case you want to go to there forum and post.

"read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? "

I would feel really embarrassed, since you can’t spell and have horrific grammatical errors. My kid at least would know how to write properly.

Please don’t tell me that you actually write reports with these types of mistakes, and nobody says anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CLWML2
    "read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? "

I would feel really embarrassed, since you can’t spell and have horrific grammatical errors. My kid at least would know how to write properly.

Please don’t tell me that you actually write reports with these types of mistakes, and nobody says anything about it.

I've read this person's post several times over for the past few weeks, and STILL I find it hard to believe that he or she is a cop. Now I know why we are considered as the "fat, overly-paid idiots". I haven't seen a message that's lacked as much intelligence until I read this MORON's response.
    The sooner we figure out a system that weeds out the idiotic riff-raff of this caliber, the sooner we can get back on track as respected professionals. Until then, I guess we'll have to deal with the morons and college educated idiots.

I guess we'll have to deal with the morons and college educated idiots.

After we get rid of these, who's left?

Hey PP, looks like Trooper Watts one up you guys. Can't wait to see how you azz-clowns respond.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011