Where are they?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are they?

Where are they?

Any word when they hit the streets? I've heard Troop Instructors go to Tally at the end of the month for training and then return to train assisgned Troopers. What gives? Where are the cars :?:

soon I hope

Re: Where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Charger Wanabe
    Any word when they hit the streets? I've heard Troop Instructors go to Tally at the end of the month for training and then return to train assisgned Troopers. What gives? Where are the cars :?:
    Those selected to be trainers are in Tally now being trained. They will be back at the end of the week and start training those getting Chargers.

The Chargers are being put together and 20+ should be ready next week.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi

[quote=Captain Succi]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dodge Charger Wanabe":1s54jjzu
    Those selected to be trainers are in Tally now being trained. They will be back at the end of the week and start training those getting Chargers.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi[/quote:1s54jjzu]

Training?? Does this mean that if we switch from Ford to Chevrolet next year, we'll have to be trained on how to drive a Chevy? What a waste of time.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Thanks Captain!

[quote=Captain Succi]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dodge Charger Wanabe":10n35nj2

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi[/quote:10n35nj2]

sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Thanks Captain!
    Captain,
    With all due respect, why do Troopers need additional training in order to drive a rear wheel drive v-8?

Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Thanks Captain!
    Captain,
    With all due respect, why do Troopers need additional training in order to drive a rear wheel drive v-8?
    The truth is it is a liability issue. To tell it like it is, in today's world if we did not provide training for this type of vehicle and a trooper crashed and wrecked we would get sued.

Troopers would sue for a lack of proper training and the other party would sue for not providing the training.

The Charger also has some stability features that you need to be fully aware of. A standard car has nothing special so going from Ford to Chevy or anything else does not require additional feature training.

I have a stupid question and I know better than asking this, but in every thread I read I see something about more training in everything, yet when the training is being provided now I hear is we don't need that training. I old, stupid and now confused.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Succi

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Thanks Captain!
    Captain,
    The truth is it is a liability issue. To tell it like it is, in today's world if we did not provide training for this type of vehicle and a trooper crashed and wrecked we would get sued.

Troopers would sue for a lack of proper training and the other party would sue for not providing the training.

The Charger also has some stability features that you need to be fully aware of. A standard car has nothing special so going from Ford to Chevy or anything else does not require additional feature training.

I have a stupid question and I know better than asking this, but in every thread I read I see something about more training in everything, yet when the training is being provided now I hear is we don't need that training. I old, stupid and now confused.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Ya I hear you Capt. Some people just like to hear themselves complain. Train them and they wine. Don't train them and they wine. You can't win with everyone! Thanks for your service and responses on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Succi

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Thanks Captain!
    Captain,

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    Ya I hear you Capt. Some people just like to hear themselves complain. Train them and they wine. Don't train them and they wine. You can't win with everyone! Thanks for your service and responses on the board.
    Captain,
    Thanks for your reply. I simply wanted to know why driving a charger is that much different than driving a cvpi. I have talked to local officers who have chargers and the only issues they have is reduced visability and less trunk space. I am all for more training.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast