Freeman in the News Again - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Freeman in the News Again

Whenever I have a bad day I just remember this and it makes me smile. Its not all bad and sometimes the bad have to go

Quote Originally Posted by Guest912345
    Whenever I have a bad day I just remember this and it makes me smile. Its not all bad and sometimes the bad have to go

912345.....if you remember this when you have a "bad day" then that bad day must be like living in hell. For you, I hope and pray that your bad days are limited.

Thanks. The bad days arent too often anymore. Thanks to a little justice. He didnt get what he deserved but thankfully no one else has to deal with his antics. I cant believe he was allowed to carry on the way he did. Seems like the brass would have ousted him long ago. Anyway. On to better and brighter days

Quote Originally Posted by guest912345
    Thanks. The bad days arent too often anymore. Thanks to a little justice. He didnt get what he deserved but thankfully no one else has to deal with his antics. I cant believe he was allowed to carry on the way he did. Seems like the brass would have ousted him long ago. Anyway. On to better and brighter days
    Why are you still dwelling on this? Get on with your life already.
    If you were personally involved, I'm sorry for that but this is not
    the place to deal with it. Get help, but I don't think everyone wants
    to keep hearing about him or anyone else that is gone.
    Especially those that were personally onvolved.

You are right, however I am not dwelling in the past. I got all the help I needed the day he left. I love the agency and I love my job. I wish the best for everyone and do what is asked of me and more. Just wanted to keep up moral.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789