Freeman in the News Again
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Freeman in the News Again

Freeman just keeps on making us all look bad! Check NBC-2!

:?:

No, I think the moron that worked at DJJ and let the kid get attacked then lied about his logs took care of making the CCSO look bad, but thats just me.... The news is loving that one!

That to was a result of Freeman, when he became Captain he ordered there to be no more permanent booking deputies (who work DJJ) and whoever housing decided to send up that day worked there. I know that's no excuse because that same moron probably would have been faking logs in housing also!

CF says he resigned (oral resignation?) for reasons other than the sex acts performed allegations!!! Yeah, right!!!

Looks like this will be his 2nd entry into BadCops INFAMY!!!

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readartic ... 20671&z=13

Old news. Who cares?

I told JBaker in my earlier posts that local media would be alerted if he didn't start an investigation as I requested. Good to see follow through on somebodies part.

Freeman in the news again

You say old news but now the truth comes out in public making our agency look bad again.

At what point in time do you take responsibility???

I was here before Chris and I'm glad to be here after Chris but when your surrounded by people like this you have to take a stance and admit faults and promise to clean up the mess and move on. Ignoring the issue is just what people running for office are accusing this administration of doing. Your answer does nothing but secure there accusations so think before you type.

And remember this time your being judged by Democrats and Independents a like as well as Republicans so it's not going to be like it has been in the past so watch your mouth.

(Edited by Mod 167)

(Edited by Mod 167)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast