Best Sergeant - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Sergeant

Re: Best Sergeant

Sounds like they are really focused on some BS. There are many other things they could spend their time doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Where is Sgt Westfall lately?
    I heard he was under the bus and his new name is "Example."
    Just watch, she'll be proven a liar and nothing will happen to her. They'll find some BS technical policy violation and get screwed. Mark my words. It's coming.
    My point exactly.

Looks like there was more to the story that you guys haven't been let in on. It will be interesting to see the hardcopy results of the I.A. I have a feeling it's going to be suprising. I just hope that in the end when all the facts come out it doesn't become a big news story. I think we can all agree that none of us wants another "good cop gone bad" story in the news.

Where is Sgt Westfall lately?
    I heard he was under the bus and his new name is "Example."
    Just watch, she'll be proven a liar and nothing will happen to her. They'll find some BS technical policy violation and get screwed. Mark my words. It's coming.
    My point exactly.

Looks like there was more to the story that you guys haven't been let in on. It will be interesting to see the hardcopy results of the I.A. I have a feeling it's going to be suprising. I just hope that in the end when all the facts come out it doesn't become a big news story. I think we can all agree that none of us wants another "good cop gone bad" story in the news.
    There is always "more to the story." However, I don't think it was necessary to terminate him. Look at all others that have done the same/similar thing. And I'd be willing to bet he was honest about it. How about the sergeant that lied and was able to work at the communications center? Did Westfall receive that offer? No! Why? Because Ben didn't like him.

Good Point. Although I still have not been privy to what happened, I do know of the case with the one Sergeant who is now working in Central. Just confirms the thought about certain people can do things.......

From what I understand, he resigned. Maybe I'm wrong.

Can anyone tell me exactly what happened in westfall's case? I keep hearing rumors but I've heard so many that I don't know what to believe.

Good point. Where are the facts. One is to believe that Sgt Westfall has some "magical" powers? Please. Nothing but unsubstantiated rumors. Who is this "dispatcher" anyway? Just sounds totally unbelievable.

Good point. Where are the facts. One is to believe that Sgt Westfall has some "magical" powers? Please. Nothing but unsubstantiated rumors. Who is this "dispatcher" anyway? Just sounds totally unbelievable.

Has anyone actually seen the I.A. report yet?!?!?!? I don't think it's safe to assume there are no substantiated facts untill we get a look at the report. I'm not saying I'm on one side or the other, I'm just keeping an open mind untill we get to see that report.

After reading that it appears he did not receive justice. He should still be a sergeant with us.

I am only wondering if what you are saying is true why wasn't he fired? Why aren't charges being filed with the SAO? Seems like the whole story just is not being presented.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast