Best Sergeant - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Best Sergeant

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody is going anywhere!!!! The whole world needs to know that Heather Post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying.

The whole world needs to know that Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the FBI academy for lying and adultery

The whole world needs to know that you cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity.

The whole world needs to know that Heather Post has adult thoughts about her mongoose.

Heather Post-Mortimer approved this message.
    If Alvin would pay his child support I will lay off him. The Honorable Post’s, Newman, and Chitwood need not to take further action as they are the best of the best. Why must you still be upset with their success story?

Unregistered
    If Alvin would pay his child support I will lay off him. The Honorable Post’s, Newman, and Chitwood need not to take further action as they are the best of the best. Why must you still be upset with their success story?
    If Heather post will quit lying and being a self promoter (thank you Mark barker) I will lay off her

If Michelle Newman will quit lying and being an adulterer i will lay off her...the latest group....hovis. fritz and RJ

If chity will quit being a hypocrite i will lay off him

Heather post-mortimer approved this message

This is so entertaining....your turn Randy

Unregistered
    If Heather post will quit lying and being a self promoter (thank you Mark barker) I will lay off her

If Michelle Newman will quit lying and being an adulterer i will lay off her...the latest group....hovis. fritz and RJ

If chity will quit being a hypocrite i will lay off him

Heather post-mortimer approved this message

This is so entertaining....your turn Randy
    Nope, not Randy! Why can’t your cult of tears ever come up with any zingers? Is it the low IQ? Lack of education? Depending on your mother? It’s always the copy/paste award winning blogging dribble as if it were insulting or it affected me.

Unregistered
    Nope, not Randy! Why can’t your cult of tears ever come up with any zingers? Is it the low IQ? Lack of education? Depending on your mother? It’s always the copy/paste award winning blogging dribble as if it were insulting or it affected me.
    It is a classic. So it miraculously finds its way on here.

So in keeping with that....Heather Post did beat up her own mother, did get fired from the VCSO for lying and cocaine use.

Michelle Newman....if you were Mike Newman and just an average guy who lied and committed adultery at the FBI academy you would have been fired. But then again if you were Mike Newman you would have never gotten the rank at the VCSO. And you would not have been "chosen" for the school District. Because Fritz, Hovis, RJ.....

And you cannot spell hypocrite without chity.

Heather Post-Mortimer approved this message. So did Michelle "Mike" Newman.

And Heather, Michelle and Randy are dreaming of the Mongoose.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678