Best Sergeant
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Sergeant

Best Sergeant

Just wondering who the best Sergeant is in the agency right now. I think Sgt Thoman might be heading the list. He always takes care of his subordinates. Does not stress or panic. Shows good decision making. Does not mind taking a stand. Will keep some of the nonsense from filtering down. He gets my vote.

The ‘best’ Sergeant in this agency also happens to be the most proactive and knowledgeable. He has taught his guys more in a few months of being back on the road than any of them had learned in several years combined. He stands up for what is right even when the admin doesn’t like him for it. He is not a boss or supervisor - he is a leader and leads by example. He does not demand respect because he constantly earns it. He is a mentor and team player. He protects, but also corrects. He delegates from the field, not from an office with blinders. He is Sgt. Christopher Westfall - Deltona District IV.

Anyone who isn’t sure about this, hasn’t worked for him.

I agree with you. Sgt Westfall is a good choice. Maybe because he is not worried about a promotion and will not sacrifice his deputies for a promotion (unlike some) is another reason why he is quality.

Al Perrotta is an awesome sarge who earned his right to wear his stripes.

Who is the worst one?

Re: Best Sergeant

I have always admired Sgt Rohm. He is not one that has as only objective is to become a lieutenant. And it is funny that way...he would make a great lieutenant. He is one that the sergeants that only want to become a lieutenant should emulate. He will instruct and teach his deputies. He will praise and write up deputies for doing good work. And he will also provide correction (if it is needed...). He is decisive and knows his business.

Where is Sgt Westfall lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I heard he was under the bus and his new name is "Example."

Just watch, she'll be proven a liar and nothing will happen to her. They'll find some BS technical policy violation and get screwed. Mark my words. It's coming.

Just watch, she'll be proven a liar and nothing will happen to her. They'll find some BS technical policy violation and get screwed. Mark my words. It's coming.
    My point exactly.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast