Best Sergeant - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Best Sergeant

Unregistered
    Mr. Blowhard Sergeant Scumbag Keith Pecker never made it to Lieutenant. You know he really screwed up and was the most “incompetent” Sergeant in VCSO history when the Honorable Lieutenant Kyle Bainbridge prestigiously outranks him and outshines Mr. Pecker. Keith you are an embarrassment once again and know wonder why you are friends with Alvin Mortimer the creepy criminal perverted sexual chocolate stalker who doesn’t pay child support support.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr. Blowhard Sergeant Scumbag Keith Pecker never made it to Lieutenant. You know he really screwed up and was the most “incompetent” Sergeant in VCSO history when the Honorable Lieutenant Kyle Bainbridge prestigiously outranks him and outshines Mr. Pecker. Keith you are an embarrassment once again and know wonder why you are friends with Alvin Mortimer the creepy criminal perverted sexual chocolate stalker who doesn’t pay child support support.
    Wow. Responding to a thread started 13 years ago that had its last response 3 years ago. Just to slam Peck and Alvin. Randy I am surprised you did not mention Vogel.

But in keeping with your nonsense I will offer this.

Heather Post was a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO, the DCF, Edgewater and BCSO. There is no way she could be in a leadership position in any law enforcement agency.

Michelle Newman was a really lousy sergeant while at the VCSO. Everybody (and I mean everybody) knows how she got her rank. It was the same way in the VCSO, the FBI academy and now the school district (Hello Fritz and Hovis....and even RJ)

Alvin is in the heads of Randy Post, Heather Post and Michelle. Heather Post dreams of her love puppy.

Hope this helps.

Heather Post-Mortimer approved this message.

Unregistered
    Wow. Responding to a thread started 13 years ago that had its last response 3 years ago. Just to slam Peck and Alvin. Randy I am surprised you did not mention Vogel.

But in keeping with your nonsense I will offer this.

Heather Post was a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO, the DCF, Edgewater and BCSO. There is no way she could be in a leadership position in any law enforcement agency.

Michelle Newman was a really lousy sergeant while at the VCSO. Everybody (and I mean everybody) knows how she got her rank. It was the same way in the VCSO, the FBI academy and now the school district (Hello Fritz and Hovis....and even RJ)

Alvin is in the heads of Randy Post, Heather Post and Michelle. Heather Post dreams of her love puppy.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for bringing up Bob. Now he was a great Sheriff like Chitwood. Draining the swamp on I-95. How is Pecker taking the news he didn’t make Lieutenant or Best Sergeant on the forum in THIRTEEN years. Wow, what a complete utter failure who is Keith Pecker like his mentor Alvin.

Unregistered
    Thank you for bringing up Bob. Now he was a great Sheriff like Chitwood. Draining the swamp on I-95. How is Pecker taking the news he didn’t make Lieutenant or Best Sergeant on the forum in THIRTEEN years. Wow, what a complete utter failure who is Keith Pecker like his mentor Alvin.
    Comparing Vogel to Chitwood is quite the stretch Randy. I think you might be having too much Alvin on your mind like your love sick wife Heather "Cocaine" Post.

Notice how there is nothing but ridicule and contempt for Heather Post and Michelle Newman on here for their careers in law enforcement (just like, Peck, Szabo, Jenkins, Galarza, Chavez, Stickels, Creamer, Bainbridge)

Heather Post-Mortimer approved his message.

Unregistered
    Comparing Vogel to Chitwood is quite the stretch Randy. I think you might be having too much Alvin on your mind like your love sick wife Heather "Cocaine" Post.

Notice how there is nothing but ridicule and contempt for Heather Post and Michelle Newman on here for their careers in law enforcement (just like, Peck, Szabo, Jenkins, Galarza, Chavez, Stickels, Creamer, Bainbridge)

Heather Post-Mortimer approved his message.
    Why don’t you come down here hero and let me get you squared up Alvin. I’ll give you a hair cut, wash your hair, shave, buy you nice clothes, and put you on our new sexual stalking unit Perverts On Patrol (POP). You know “POP” like you pop your mother every night in bed.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you come down here hero and let me get you squared up Alvin. I’ll give you a hair cut, wash your hair, shave, buy you nice clothes, and put you on our new sexual stalking unit Perverts On Patrol (POP). You know “POP” like you pop your mother every night in bed.
    Like "POP" in how Heather Post-Mortimer dreams of her love puppy the Mongoose every night!!!

Unregistered
    Like "POP" in how Heather Post-Mortimer dreams of her love puppy the Mongoose every night!!!

Still not Randy you psychologically obsessive compulsive idiot. You keep convincing yourself it is Randy. That is a mental illness all on it’s own. You just need to let go of Heather and Randy Post Alvin. How many years do I have to keep telling you this over and over? Did Keith Pecker win Lieutenant yet?

Unregistered
    Still not Randy you psychologically obsessive compulsive idiot. You keep convincing yourself it is Randy. That is a mental illness all on it’s own. You just need to let go of Heather and Randy Post Alvin. How many years do I have to keep telling you this over and over? Did Keith Pecker win Lieutenant yet?
    Wow...the name calling. Let's keep with it

Heather post is a cocaine using liar. She dreams of snuggling with the Mongoose

Michelle Newman never accomplished anything that did not start with her on her back or knees ...Heather is also trying

Randy and chity are big men at the VCSO....while everybody else is retiring or resigning or getting in trouble.....hello RICHARD FORTIN

Heather post-mortimer approved this message

Unregistered
    Wow...the name calling. Let's keep with it

Heather post is a cocaine using liar. She dreams of snuggling with the Mongoose

Michelle Newman never accomplished anything that did not start with her on her back or knees ...Heather is also trying

Randy and chity are big men at the VCSO....while everybody else is retiring or resigning or getting in trouble.....hello RICHARD FORTIN

Heather post-mortimer approved this message
    Meanwhile Alvin is well, not going ANYWHERE just like Hank FATrick, SzaBOZO, Pecker, Mortimommy, and Jenkkkins.

Unregistered
    Meanwhile Alvin is well, not going ANYWHERE just like Hank FATrick, SzaBOZO, Pecker, Mortimommy, and Jenkkkins.
    Nobody is going anywhere!!!! The whole world needs to know that Heather Post is a cocaine user who was fired from the VCSO for lying.

The whole world needs to know that Michelle Newman is an adulterer who was kicked out of the FBI academy for lying and adultery

The whole world needs to know that you cannot spell HYpoCrITe without chity.

The whole world needs to know that Heather Post has adult thoughts about her mongoose.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast