SUNPASS COP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUNPASS COP

SUNPASS COP

I saw this article about a cop running through the Sunpass lane and thought it relevant.

http://www1.wsvn.com/features/articles/ ... e/MI88949/

A week off??? What a joke... Anyone else would have been 10-15'd... Who's desk is this guy under???

Quote Originally Posted by dan1065cf
    A week off??? What a joke... Anyone else would have been 10-15'd... Who's desk is this guy under???
    10-15'd for what? who's side are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    can someone clear this up? i read in statutes that going to and from work in a police cruiser you are exempt from tolls as per the statute. the deal with this guy is that he used the seized tag as his own right?

Side? Are you kidding? That "cop" is a scumbag. He committed a far worse crime than the kid he took the plate from.

Hey dude, you should really loose that corny line you have at the end of your post. It's just not what real police work is all about.

Side? Are you kidding? That "cop" is a scumbag. He committed a far worse crime than the kid he took the plate from.
    Yes, tag attached not assigned is FAR worse than an expired tag :roll:

I had actually never thought of this gross violation of state statute, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'm going to begin 15'ing every cop I see in unmarked police vehicles with unassigned tags now.

:roll:

OK, I will say it. Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!

can someone clear this up? i read in statutes that going to and from work in a police cruiser you are exempt from tolls as per the statute. the deal with this guy is that he used the seized tag as his own right?
    He was not in a marked unit. He was in an unmarked Charger, so he is not exempt.

He was not in a marked unit. He was in an unmarked Charger, so he is not exempt.
    plus the tag was someone elses............i think he would have also been ok with the department tag..........i have a friend that works at sunpass that says they let the unmarked go too....why he switched tags i dont know

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast