Latest Campaign Reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest Campaign Reports

Well this quarters campaign reports are in and STILL no cops giving money to Morgan. I did happen to see the NUMBER 1 Cop Hater in the country Leroy Boyd anted up $100.00 for the lost cause. Mr. Scappechi has several cops; why doesn't Morgan? Simple REAL cops know he's a loser surrounded by losers PERIOD!

Take a look at the Sheriff. He raised almost more than the other three candidates combined!

Lets be real. RMc had a pile of money when the race started. Then he put uniformed officers out asking for money and signs. Give any of the other guys that and the numbers they have would go up too. To force people to show support by giving money then bargging about it is not good. Another thing RMc continues to run and ask for money for his quest .........how much does he need? When is he going to realize that people need their money right now and all the money in the world wont elect you if people dont want you. A great example of how he wants money money money.

The only person that I have seen BEGGING for $$$$ is Morgan. He gets on TV and begs for money, then squander is with David Craig spreading lies and miss information, but the public is seeing thru your lies!

On the other side money just seems to falling in the lap of the Sheriff. I don't think he even needs to ask, people are standing in line to right a check. I think this also shows the kind of support (VOTES) the Sheriff has in the community.

Now I know that the Davids will spin my comments and say that Rex has pictures of the people who are giving the Sheriff money in compromising positions. If not that they will come up with some other theory of why the Sheriff is not having the same problems that they (The two Davids) are having.

Not only is he begging for money, he is begging for people to change parties to support him. Like someone would switch from their lifetime party just support this guy.

Wakeup call

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Not only is he begging for money, he is begging for people to change parties to support him. Like someone would switch from their lifetime party just support this guy.
    About 200 have switched to Republican just to vote for Morgan so far.

Huge Lie buttmunch

The only person that I have seen BEGGING for $$$$ is Morgan. He gets on TV and begs for money, then squander is with David Craig spreading lies and miss information, but the public is seeing thru your lies!

On the other side money just seems to falling in the lap of the Sheriff. I don't think he even needs to ask, people are standing in line to right a check. I think this also shows the kind of support (VOTES) the Sheriff has in the community.

Now I know that the Davids will spin my comments and say that Rex has pictures of the people who are giving the Sheriff money in compromising positions. If not that they will come up with some other theory of why the Sheriff is not having the same problems that they (The two Davids) are having.
    Actually McNesby is strong arming businesses like he has all along. Remember the little extortion attempt with a business owner. Give me $8000 for George or I'll do a drug raid on your business? That's your piece of crap sheriff. Try counting the controbutors. Morgan has 4 times the contributors that Harry does and each one of them is a vote. you think that just because McNesby strong arms you that means the business owner will vote for him? And count yard signs sherlock. Morgan has Harry beat 4 to 1 on those too. Money can't buy you love. And it won't buy the election for McNesby. He is done in this county. 30 days and he becomes a lame duck.

Re: Wakeup call

and you spoke with all 200 of those people and they personally told you that they switched so that they could vote for morgan? Right.....

Is this something that can be proven by records?

Is this something that can be proven by records?
    No, this is what Morgan "Has Been Told"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast