Merge - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merge

Re: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    BSO better then Creek? I doubt it

No doubt about it.

Might as well merge with Lighthouse Point.....lol. then rename the city to Coconut Point....lol. before going to BSO..

Might as well merge with Lighthouse Point.....lol. then rename the city to Coconut Point....lol. before going to BSO..

Don't fight it....it is only a matter of time and then you can learn real police work.

Coconut Creek has the second worst reputation in Broward. Only Pembroke Pines enjoys the first place for worst department. Any merge would be better than the current.

Coconut Creek has the second worst reputation in Broward. Only Pembroke Pines enjoys the first place for worst department. Any merge would be better than the current.
    Oh Mr. Anonymous Guest, please inform us on why our police department has a bad reputation. :roll:

COCONUT CREEK HAS A BAD REPUTATION???!!!!
    FOR WHAT?
    I WORK FOR ANOTHER CITY, AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT COCONUT CREEK, EVER.

t
    COCONUT CREEK HAS A BAD REPUTATION???!!!!
    FOR WHAT?
    I WORK FOR ANOTHER CITY, AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT COCONUT CREEK, EVER.
    exactly

There's only two things I don't like about Creek, and that's Fred Shelton, and the ugly light bars on the older cars. The first one is more of a personal grudge than anything, and the second is being corrected. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ccpd
    Oh Mr. Anonymous Guest, please inform us on why our police department has a bad reputation. :roll:
    Please inform us what you have done to gain A reputation? Traffic?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12