STREET CRIMES BUZZ
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

STREET CRIMES BUZZ

What's FLYing hrough the halls???????????? STREET CRIMES!

Word is a sergeant and three officers have been suddenly moved without any warning.

What's the buzz on this one???????????????

Horrigan is out Bush is in. OMG - Turner and Bush working together. Glad I'm not down there.

Hildson and Spatola are out.

They must have actually done some police work!

yup

Clearly someone realized that Street Crimes was effective. It had to be watered down by taking some good cops out.

ok

Horrigan is great, he is the shining example for dumb patrol officers to get promoted. He did. This guy actually counts with his fingers and toes. One time, I saw him paint by numbers. For real mister.

Are they for real? Samora to Street Crimes? Hang on lemme pinch myself!! Samora to Street Crimes? What a complete joke..Wow! Just so you know young lady, part of that unit is working narcotics...Oh what was that? You dont know what narcotics are? Hahahaha!! Pathetic...

She's one of the "Chosen Ones." She will go far in this dept, and not know shit during the entire trip!

good thing

Good thing Sergeant Turner is down there, he is the only good supervisor in that whole stinkin unit.

Postings

I was on here earlier and someone made a negative comment regarding they thought it was a joke that kiko thought Turner was a good Sgt. within the next 15 min. that comment was deleted. Now I ask why... there are other comments made about Sgt. that were alot worse posting, this was laughing at someone else's comment and basically stating are you kidding... and next thing BAMMMMM... The comments gone!
    So I ask who's monitoring this, so many things of coarse can come to mind of why... I need not go any further. But, let's be fair. Don't delete because their your buddy or what color or whatever.... the person didn't use bad language and as I said before there has been alot worse and not deleted. I thought this was a place to say what is on your mind .....

As usual this department will never be fair.......

my question is, if something is not broken, why fix it? SCU is going down the toilet now, and i wouldnt be shocked if current officers inside started putting in memo's to get out. this is ridiculous whats happening down there..........

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast