2004 Election - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2004 Election

Re: He has the respect of the voters

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Morgan has earned the respect of the voters. That's all it takes to get elected. You'll see that it was a good decision in due time.
    So you think that Morgan should not have earned the respect of the troops first? That’s kind of arrogant don’t you think? Without the support of the deputies, if he gets lucky and wins, his tenure as sheriff would be a failure.

McNesby didn’t have the respect of the troops the when he ran in 2000 and after almost 8 years in office still don’t have their respect. He still managed to convince enough un-informed voters to put him in office two times. How does the saying go, “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”. He is hoping that the voters are dumb enough to get fooled a third time. In 27 days we’ll find out.
    I don’t support McNesby but he was a cop for 30 years, good or bad still a cop for 30 years. Morgan has never been a cop. McNesby is a worm we all know it and he is got to go, but if you are saying that Morgan doesn’t need the support of the Deputies and personnel at the ECSO you my friend are a fool. If Morgan wins in August it’s because we want McNesby out but come November Larry Scapecchi will win hands down because he has the respect of the Deputies and the personnel at the ECSO.

I C a problem, No man can serve two KINGS. Custer was King first so PLEASE find something to refer to Morgan as. I suggest Czar Morgan for the communist ring.

If Czar Morgan works for yall, I think KGB Craig has a ring to it! Please let me know your thoughts.

Morgan is the real deal

If Czar Morgan works for yall, I think KGB Craig has a ring to it! Please let me know your thoughts.
    Morgan will make a great sheriff and I'm willing to give him a fair chance to prove it. Things are in an awful mess at the ECSO and an outside look at how to fix it might just be just what the doctor ordered. While you have been busy name calling, Morgan and his team have been busy winning. Change is inevitible. Stop moaning about it and give the guy a chance.

I C a problem, No man can serve two KINGS. Custer was King first so PLEASE find something to refer to Morgan as. I suggest Czar Morgan for the communist ring.
    Custer wasnt the first King. Rex made McNesby King on Wanted Persons over 4 years ago when he made the statement during that election, "Long live the King, Long live King Ronnie Mac"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345