Mr. Sig 14 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Sig 14

Re: F nice

Quote Originally Posted by never going to days
    I feel safer with one of them.

True dat

Don't know what the debate is...everyone knows P-Diddy is going to be the next Sgt...they've got to get him ready for Lt somehow.

Types of leaders

505...."pat on the back" style- people want to work with him; works with team concept and sees himself as team member. Aims for high morale and supports his people.

507..."kick in the ass" style- people trust him to guide them; quick-wit can sometimes cut; uses wit to teach and sometimes to punish. Rarely, if ever, punishes with "paper."

702...Shall guide his minions with his +4 Dragon Sword. Asp will be replaced with sword scabbard. Tasers will no longer be needed when Paladin level is reached and lightning can shoot from fingers to subdue evildoers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Types of leaders

505...."pat on the back" style- people want to work with him; works with team concept and sees himself as team member. Aims for high morale and supports his people.

507..."kick in the ass" style- people trust him to guide them; quick-wit can sometimes cut; uses wit to teach and sometimes to punish. Rarely, if ever, punishes with "paper."

702...Shall guide his minions with his +4 Dragon Sword. Asp will be replaced with sword scabbard. Tasers will no longer be needed when Paladin level is reached and lightning can shoot from fingers to subdue evildoers.

very good evaluation.

I trust 507.

I trust 505

I do not trust 702

One is a cop

One is a counselor

One is a really strange dude that I feel uncomfortable around. :shock:

Re: Mr. Sig 14

507 is the next Sgt. book it, done. It can't be any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    507 is the next Sgt. book it, done. It can't be any other way.

Then you are totally ignorant of some things admin does. I would bet they will some how, some way ,screw this up.They will make some wierd promotion or pull some obscure procedure to deny the normal flow of things. Pridemore to SGT straight away or just something. They will then try to justify it and screw 2 deserving people out of a position.

They did it last time. don't buy those Sgt stripes just yet 507 or 505.

They wouldn't do that twice in a row would they? We need another good street sergeant, why mess with the process when we need a good supervisor? I'm telling you this place gets screwyer every day. Lost confidence? oh yeah

Why wouldn't they go with 507? or even 505 for that matter? It doesn't make sense. it's 507 in my opinion. I can't they will do something odd when they need a good supervisor. 507 acts mean but he always looks out for his team, and do not make a bet with him!!!!! or you will be sorry. (I know from experience) :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast