THANK YOU!!! CAPE CORAL POLICE DEPT.

THANK YOU!!! CAPE CORAL POLICE DEPT.

As a member of The Fort Myers Police Dept. I would like to THANK!! THE CITY OF CAPE CORAL POLICE DEPT. FAMILY for their support during the tragic loss of Ofc Andrew Widman.

I am also an officer with the FMPD, and I would like to extend my thanks to the entire Cape Coral Police Force. You guys acted like Andy was one of your own, and worked so very hard to raise money for his family. I appreciate everything that you guys and girls have done, and I have noting but respect for your agency. Be safe....

Thank you

Can't thank you enough for all your help and support that you provided during this difficult time. It doesn't go unnoticed and just know that we'd do the same for you guys. We're very thankful and appreciative of your professionalism and dedication that you displayed last week, and thanks to your agency for allowing you the time to help out. Thank you for organizing the bucket drive, doing Andrew's landscaping, and everything else that I forgot to mention, we saw the landscaping pictures and the hard work that was put in it, thank you again on behalf of the entire FMPD, you guys rock.