A Fresh Face

Thread: A Fresh Face

A Fresh Face

Ah, we have a new face on the MCCO website. Very refreshing.

Is that picture supposed to be a joke????? Cause I was on the floor LMAO when it popped up. Atleast the last guy looked professional, the guy on there now looks like a duffel bag. But he is the poster boy of what this agency has become. LOL SM

Quote Originally Posted by DOT COP
    Is that picture supposed to be a joke????? Cause I was on the floor LMAO when it popped up. Atleast the last guy looked professional, the guy on there now looks like a duffel bag. But he is the poster boy of what this agency has become. LOL SM
    Who is that guy?

He knows his stuff and he recently won the Inspector's Challenge in Tampa and is heading to Houston for the big one. His character is above reproach and finally, this agency placed a person of worth on the website. The quality of the individual took precedence over political correctness. Don't judge a book by its cover.

He knows his stuff and he recently won the Inspector's Challenge in Tampa and is heading to Houston for the big one. His character is above reproach and finally, this agency placed a person of worth on the website. The quality of the individual took precedence over political correctness. Don't judge a book by its cover.
    Is that J.S.? Are you sure? It kind of looks like him in the face but that's it. If it is, I fully agree with you on this one "dieselcop". He is what I call a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by """Gues
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselcop
    Is that J.S.? Are you sure? It kind of looks like him in the face but that's it. If it is, I fully agree with you on this one "dieselcop". He is what I call a class act.

Yup, that's J.S.