WOW

Thread: WOW

WOW

Sir,

What in the heck has gotten in the water in Tally? They are listing to the Trooper. My wife is watching me carefully, she thinks I might have a heart attack. She is use to be *****ing. First it was me *****ing about the left arm Sunburn and hot sun. Then they allowed us to tint the cars. Sweet! Then I *****ed when my Sgt got on my but for getting involved with the S.O. on a hot call. Then I was *****ing at her about how people run and I have to 10-66,10-8 Dsp I turning in the opposite direction. Then I *****ed after I sprayed a guy and got a lot of the blow back. I *****ed about not being given the best weapons that even the little agency had. I told a 19 year old boy down the street that thought FHP was the gates to heaven. That he could have more fun as a police explore with a local SO than as a member of FHP. I explained to him that all I do is 10-65 a signal 4. X97, x8! Then the same thing over and over and over. Then I told him that when people run we have to x66 every time. That it would take the governor to order a pursuit before my shift commander would allow it. The only way to do it was to not call it out.

I'm now looking left and right, are things really changing? Or am I dreaming. There is talk on the here of our own TRT getting the job done. Troopers chasing people. Then I see a video of a trooper holding his rifle out with a Sheriff tracking down bad guys. I have such a hard on at this point. To even think about a taser, wow!!! I'm ganna lose my load if I actually go to PIT Training.

Now if we could only get this "water" into the Capital building. If it were not for my wife making 2 and a half times the amount I due,I could not afford to do this job. HOWEVER NOW WE NEED TO FOCUS ON PAY ISSUES I THINK THE EQUIPMENT IS GETTING THERE. NOW WE NEED TO WORK ON THE PAY.

I HAVE SPENT OVER 2,000 ON EQUIPMENT TO DO MY JOB, (.223,WINDOW TINT,)

HOWEVER UNCLE SAM WILL PAY FOR IT ALL.

CAPT WHAT IS WITH THE NEW ATTITUDE? IS CARMA ON VACTION THIS MONTH? ARE WE FINALY GOING TO HAVE A CHP ATTITUDE.

Things are changing! CZ listens. We are getting new pursuit policy and Pits! We should be getting 10-66'd much less!!! Thank God!!

wow

whoopadeedoo, you and your family can't eat a vehicle pursuit.

CZ is just trying to tread water by giving us these things so we keep enough troopers long enough for him to complete his drop before FHP is gone for good.

Re: wow

Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack
    whoopadeedoo, you and your family can't eat a vehicle pursuit.
    true but trying to look at bright side

OMG

Sir,

What in the heck has gotten in the water in Tally? They are listing to the Trooper. My wife is watching me carefully, she thinks I might have a heart attack. She is use to be *****ing. First it was me *****ing about the left arm Sunburn and hot sun. Then they allowed us to tint the cars. Sweet! Then I *****ed when my Sgt got on my but for getting involved with the S.O. on a hot call. Then I was *****ing at her about how people run and I have to 10-66,10-8 Dsp I turning in the opposite direction. Then I *****ed after I sprayed a guy and got a lot of the blow back. I *****ed about not being given the best weapons that even the little agency had. I told a 19 year old boy down the street that thought FHP was the gates to heaven. That he could have more fun as a police explore with a local SO than as a member of FHP. I explained to him that all I do is 10-65 a signal 4. X97, x8! Then the same thing over and over and over. Then I told him that when people run we have to x66 every time. That it would take the governor to order a pursuit before my shift commander would allow it. The only way to do it was to not call it out.

I'm now looking left and right, are things really changing? Or am I dreaming. There is talk on the here of our own TRT getting the job done. Troopers chasing people. Then I see a video of a trooper holding his rifle out with a Sheriff tracking down bad guys. I have such a hard on at this point. To even think about a taser, wow!!! I'm ganna lose my load if I actually go to PIT Training.

Now if we could only get this "water" into the Capital building. If it were not for my wife making 2 and a half times the amount I due,I could not afford to do this job. HOWEVER NOW WE NEED TO FOCUS ON PAY ISSUES I THINK THE EQUIPMENT IS GETTING THERE. NOW WE NEED TO WORK ON THE PAY.

I HAVE SPENT OVER 2,000 ON EQUIPMENT TO DO MY JOB, (.223,WINDOW TINT,)

HOWEVER UNCLE SAM WILL PAY FOR IT ALL.

CAPT WHAT IS WITH THE NEW ATTITUDE? IS CARMA ON VACTION THIS MONTH? ARE WE FINALY GOING TO HAVE A CHP ATTITUDE.
    You need a map card, rookie.