"The state of Minneapolis"

"The state of Minneapolis"

At tonight's debate VO made reference to "the state of Minneapolis". He did not correct himself until the audience started to laugh at his statement.

Few more weeks of him throwing mud at KR and the department. Hold the line and keep your head held high. VO will soon be just a footnote in Collier County history books.

I already know who I'm voting for & I think it funny to read all your childish crap on here like I'm sure the general public does too. Come one now we all make mistakes. I'm sure you have too. Don't ask cause it's my right not to say which of the 3 candidates I'm voting for.

Gee, talk about childish, like we can't figure out who you won't tell us your voting for.

It is just typical of the current regimes pompus attitude. You know my S**T don't stink attitude they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    It is just typical of the current regimes pompus attitude. You know my S**T don't stink attitude they have.
    You probably thought John Kerry didn't make a faux paus either. They both screwed up royally.

The soldiers made great signs that spelled like retnuh/ex-chief Steiss

"hep us Jon Kairry, wi r stuk inn Irak"