Tasers coming for FHP - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: tasers

Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack
    Great strides will be made when we are rewarded with a living wage. You can't eat ar-15s, tasers or any other toys that staff are getting us. If the pay is not fixed their will be enough tasers for every trooper to have 2-3 issued to them.
    yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.. we know we know we know we know. But i'm still here and probably wont go anywhere, so lets fix what we can. We can all deal with the legislature next session.

Tasers = Big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Great strides will be made when we are rewarded with a living wage. You can't eat ar-15s, tasers or any other toys that staff are getting us. If the pay is not fixed their will be enough tasers for every trooper to have 2-3 issued to them.
    yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.. we know we know we know we know. But i'm still here and probably wont go anywhere, so lets fix what we can. We can all deal with the legislature next session.
    Deal with the legislature??????????? and just what do you plan to do to deal with a legislative body that has proven time and time again that they don't give a rats a-- about you.

Quote Originally Posted by real world
    Captain Succi my thoughts weren't necessarily directed at you, I'm just glad to see that we are making some real proggress in an agency that I'm still proud to be a part of, its just sad to see all those troopers quit, when maybe it wasn't all about the money, this is something that has happened over time. I'm excited for us. Your thoughts are always excellent and sometimes I just go here to see whats your thoughts are. i agree we should carry Glocks. Georgia Highway patrol carrys' the Glock 45 caliber and the tasers. I actually shoot my Glock 27 back up better than the *********.
    good post

x2

Tasers = Big mistake.
    :roll: thanks grandpa

Tasers = Big mistake.
    Biggest mistake the Patrol will ever make is giving these rookies tasers, they will be tasing people for refusing to sign their tickets.

It won't matter anyway the Patrol will put the use of the taser so far up on the use of control matrix that you won't be able to use it any way.

I wonder how long before these same crying rookies will be crying about the weight of that taser hanging on their left side if they are right handed.

I have seen tasers on other officers, they are positioned perfect for the violator to just reach forward and grab it by the handle and tase the hell out of one of these dumb rookies.

I will be laughing my arse off when it happens.

Grand Pa :roll:

Tasers = Big mistake.
    Biggest mistake the Patrol will ever make is giving these rookies tasers, they will be tasing people for refusing to sign their tickets.

It won't matter anyway the Patrol will put the use of the taser so far up on the use of control matrix that you won't be able to use it any way.

I wonder how long before these same crying rookies will be crying about the weight of that taser hanging on their left side if they are right handed.

I have seen tasers on other officers, they are positioned perfect for the violator to just reach forward and grab it by the handle and tase the hell out of one of these dumb rookies.

:lol:

Tasers = Big mistake.

Why is it that you rag on the rookies? The "rookie" troopers are those going out there and being proactive. Even if it lasts for a year or two, it's still there. They aren't a bunch of malcontents such as yourself and countless others who are *never* going to be happy no matter how many strides this agency makes or attempts to make. Yes, it is not a pay raise. Yes, there are other issues that need attention.

HOWEVER....

This is a step forward, not backward. You keep insulting the rookies, and if you ever find yourself on the receiving end of an a$$ kicking and without a taser, you'll think twice before insulting the rookie who goes 10-18 to get you out of a jam and tasers the crap out of your suspect.

The point of my post: Don't be a jacka$$

Tasers = Big mistake.

Why is it that you rag on the rookies? The "rookie" troopers are those going out there and being proactive. Even if it lasts for a year or two, it's still there. They aren't a bunch of malcontents such as yourself and countless others who are *never* going to be happy no matter how many strides this agency makes or attempts to make. Yes, it is not a pay raise. Yes, there are other issues that need attention.

HOWEVER....

This is a step forward, not backward. You keep insulting the rookies, and if you ever find yourself on the receiving end of an a$$ kicking and without a taser, you'll think twice before insulting the rookie who goes 10-18 to get you out of a jam and tasers the crap out of your suspect.

The point of my post: Don't be a jacka$$
    x2 on that!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast