Delray To PBSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delray To PBSO

Re: Delray To PBSO

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO...
    IT SOUNDS LIKE VINNY IS AT IT AGAIN IN DELRAY... I REMEMBER WHEN THAT BALD PRICK WAS CRAPPING IN HIS PANTS AFTER HE SHOT SOME GUY FOR NO REASON A COUPLE YEARS BACK.. THIS GUY IS OUT FOR HIS BEST INTEREST AND WOULD SCREW YOU IN A DELRAY MINUTE. WATCH YOUR BACK WITH THAT GUY! :devil:
    Seems to me, at least in this instance he's looking out for his fellow coworkers. The city is looking to cut costs by taking food out of our children's mouths where as the Sheriff stepped up and got the county to provide the necessary funds to pay his deputies properly with a competitive salary and decent benefits. Other than a handful of Delray employees with special interests and fears they won't hack it at the SO, everyone will benefit.

Don't worry if you're good enough you can keep the big S on your undershirt working for the county.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PBSO...
    IT SOUNDS LIKE VINNY IS AT IT AGAIN IN DELRAY... I REMEMBER WHEN THAT BALD PRICK WAS CRAPPING IN HIS PANTS AFTER HE SHOT SOME GUY FOR NO REASON A COUPLE YEARS BACK.. THIS GUY IS OUT FOR HIS BEST INTEREST AND WOULD SCREW YOU IN A DELRAY MINUTE. WATCH YOUR BACK WITH THAT GUY! :devil:
    Seems to me, at least in this instance he's looking out for his fellow coworkers. The city is looking to cut costs by taking food out of our children's mouths where as the Sheriff stepped up and got the county to provide the necessary funds to pay his deputies properly with a competitive salary and decent benefits. Other than a handful of Delray employees with special interests and fears they won't hack it at the SO, everyone will benefit.

Don't worry if you're good enough you can keep the big S on your undershirt working for the county.
    Very well said

If you guys do ever go green, PLEASE don't bring that A-hole Vinny Gray with you. We need team players here!

Quote Originally Posted by PBSO D/S
    If you guys do ever go green, PLEASE don't bring that A-hole Vinny Gray with you. We need team players here!
    Gray is a good guy looking out for his troops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12