CONGRATS-YOU GUYS AND GIRLS DID IT AGAIN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CONGRATS-YOU GUYS AND GIRLS DID IT AGAIN

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/607860.html

No Tolerance

Why thank you! We at MDPD have no tolerance for those who violate our Mission Statement's hallmark -- INTEGRITY! We clean out our $hit quickly and decisively!

Re: No Tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by B-4-L
    Why thank you! We at MDPD have no tolerance for those who violate our Mission Statement's hallmark -- INTEGRITY! We clean out our $hit quickly and decisively!
    B-4-L! SHUT THE FUK UP!!! YOUR ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE IN THIS FORUM!! WHEN MPD HAD TWO OF THEIR OWN TAKEN DOWN BY THE FBI AND THE CITY IA, U WENT ON OUR BOARD AND TAKED $HIT FOR SEVERAL DAYS ABOUT HOW CORRUPT OUR DEPARTMENT WAS AND WHAT CALIBER OFFICERS WE HIRE. WELL, AT LEAST OUR OFFICERS, CORRUPT AS THEY MAY BE, HAVE THE DECENCY TO NOT ENDANGER OTHER OFFICERS BY GIVING INFORMATION ON OPERATIONS TO THE BAD GUYS AND GETTING PAID FOR IT! WE ALL HAVE BAD APPLES, AND IT IS UP TO US REAL LEO TO SQUEEZE THEM OUT ONE BY ONE. TOO MY MDPD BROTHERS, I FEEL YOUR SHAME AS WELL. WHEN LIGHT IS DIRECTED ON ONE BAD APPLE, WE AS A LAW ENFORCEMENT COMMUNITY FEELS THE BLACK EYE. AS FOR B-4-L, BROTHERS OF MDPD, I IMPLORE YOU GUYS TO GET RID OF THIS BIG MOUTH. HE WILL BE THE NEXT BLACK EYE FOR YOU GUYS. ANYONE THAT TALKS AS MUCH SHIT AS THIS GUY HAS GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST NERD AND ZERO OFFICER ON THE PLANET. B-4-L, WHEN YOU DO SOME ACAUSAL POLICE WORK AND ARREST SOMEONE OTHER THAN A 27 OR 35 OFFENDER, THEN YOU CAN TALK $HIT!!! UNTIL THEN SHUT THE FUK UP AND GO BACK TO SHARPENING PENCILS FOR THE CAPTAINS, LOSER!!!!!!

THE BLUE U LOVE TO HATE!!!

[quote=BLUE U LOV TO HATE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "B-4-L":derszxh9
    [/quote:derszxh9]

[b]B-4-L! SHUT THE FUK UP!!! YOUR ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE IN THIS FORUM!! WHEN MPD HAD TWO OF THEIR OWN TAKEN DOWN BY THE FBI AND THE CITY IA, U WENT ON OUR BOARD AND TAKED $HIT FOR SEVERAL DAYS ABOUT HOW CORRUPT OUR DEPARTMENT WAS AND WHAT CALIBER OFFICERS WE HIRE.

B-4-L challenges you to reproduce what you are claiming!

[quote=BLUE U LOV TO HATE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "B-4-L":rw9nq0kq
    [/quote:rw9nq0kq]

[b]B-4-L! SHUT THE FUK UP!!! YOUR ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE IN THIS FORUM!! WHEN MPD HAD TWO OF THEIR OWN TAKEN DOWN BY THE FBI AND THE CITY IA, U WENT ON OUR BOARD AND TAKED $HIT FOR SEVERAL DAYS ABOUT HOW CORRUPT OUR DEPARTMENT WAS AND WHAT CALIBER OFFICERS WE HIRE.

You are a lying bag of dog manure! We revisited your site and went back to April 08, long before your officers were arrested by the FBI and found no B-4-L negative comments. We guess that since your mother defecated, it is your nature to stir it!

[quote=B-4-L][quote="BLUE U LOV TO HATE":1v4d2h0v]
    Quote Originally Posted by "B-4-L":1v4d2h0v

You are a lying bag of dog manure! We revisited your site and went back to April 08, long before your officers were arrested by the FBI and found no B-4-L negative comments. We guess that since your mother defecated, it is your nature to stir it![/quote:1v4d2h0v][/quote:1v4d2h0v]

I WOULD LOVE TO POST SOME OF YOUR REPLYS MR. B-4-L FOR MY FRIEND BLUE U LOVE 2 HATE, BUT UNFORTUNATLEY THE MOD HAS DELETED 2 OF THE THREADS THAT WERE STAINED BY YOUR VILE RETORTS, AND MR. LOCO, GOING BACK AND FORTH!!!

[quote=Anonymous][quote=B-4-L]
    Quote Originally Posted by "BLUE U LOV TO HATE":2f5f84as
    Quote Originally Posted by "B-4-L":2f5f84as

You are a lying bag of dog manure! We revisited your site and went back to April 08, long before your officers were arrested by the FBI and found no B-4-L negative comments. We guess that since your mother defecated, it is your nature to stir it!
    I WOULD LOVE TO POST SOME OF YOUR REPLYS MR. B-4-L FOR MY FRIEND BLUE U LOVE 2 HATE, BUT UNFORTUNATLEY THE MOD HAS DELETED 2 OF THE THREADS THAT WERE STAINED BY YOUR VILE RETORTS, AND MR. LOCO, GOING BACK AND FORTH!!![/quote:2f5f84as][/quote:2f5f84as]

How convenient! The delete "cop-out," proves that you are nothing but sanitary napkins. To think that these days, you are what passes as police officers! We stand by our post, we did not deride the arrested MPD officers. Why? Because, here by the Grace of God, go us. We are all vulnerable to our human frailties. Booze and broads are ours! We have seen too many of us go down, to deride anyone! All of you who ascribe to this criticism can fellate us!

B 4 L, papa I have no idea what fool in my dept. may be bantering with you but please stop the nonsense.
    Guys,back in 79 when I started,we feud but never like this. It was always just hormones gone wild but no hate!!
    We,the MAJORITY at MPD have no beef with you guys,we are brothers papa!
    God bless you all and lets hope none of our guys DIE again this yr or anytime soon.
    MPD VET AND FRIEND TO ALL COPS/SOLDIERS

Quote Originally Posted by Vet
    B 4 L, papa I have no idea what fool in my dept. may be bantering with you but please stop the nonsense.
    Guys,back in 79 when I started,we feud but never like this. It was always just hormones gone wild but no hate!!
    We,the MAJORITY at MPD have no beef with you guys,we are brothers papa!
    God bless you all and lets hope none of our guys DIE again this yr or anytime soon.
    MPD VET AND FRIEND TO ALL COPS/SOLDIERS
    I agree 110%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast