Officer struck by car - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Officer struck by car

Way to go!

Scott Martin is a GREAT officer and an even GREATER friend and co-worker..Welcome back my friend......

Hi Scott,
    I was at the hospital with your wife and Chief Thomas while you were being treated. I’m glad you’re ok and back to work. You’re a lucky man.

I was one of the folks from C.I.S.M. team. I also used to work at Pinellas Park a very long time ago and still have friends there (ok more like family.)

Well just wanted to stop by and tell welcome back and I'm glad your doing well.

BE SAFE BROTHER

Ofc. A. J. Falconeri
    Gulfport Police Department

Hi A.J.

I'm sorry I don't remember you, but my wife thanks you for your support and I think you bought her lunch! I thank you for what you did on that day. I'm almost back on the road and I'm salavating. The light-duty stuff is actually a lot of work at PPPD (only one of me). I like to think I'm helping my brothers and sisters out there when I take my 3rd or 4th fraud in a day! My contributions are small in comparison to what everyone else does day in and day out. Hang on everyone....a little relief is on the way soon!

A.J., say hello to Hahn Von Pham for me. We went to the Hillsborough academy together. Thanks again for what you did. You made a bad day a little brighter for my wife Jeannine and others.

Scott PPPD 377

Post Re: Officer struck by car

Sounds like you are working on light duty,,,, amazing how others that have been on light duty in the past had time to mill around the pd and play hall monitor,,,

All light duty officers should take heed from 377......he's awsome!!!!

VERY TRUE, the others well,,,, we won't cast stones. :devil:

Folks I'm touched by your comments, but please don't judge others. We are a team and it makes me feel good whenever I can contribute something that makes patrol's day a little easier. It's kind of like the ninth inning of a baseball game, your team is down by one run, and the coach puts you in to pinch hit. You want to hit the homerun ball to tie the game, but your physical skills aren't there anymore to crank out the homerun ball. In the back of your mind you tell yourself "A base hit keeps the game alive." For now, I'm a base hitter, but I can't wait to return to patrol. I have a physical fitness test in about two weeks that will determine that. My left knee is still in question. Worse case scenario, I return to work alongside some great people in Records. They work hard everyday.

Scott 377

This is becoming a soap opera :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by ok now
    This is becoming a soap opera :roll:
    KMA :devil:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast