E-mails between Berman & Brickman
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

E-mails between Berman & Brickman

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:15 PM
    To: ****@bcpba.org
    Subject: (no subject)

I received an interesting phone call today and I wanted to share it with you. John Bailen called me today and informed me that he received a phone call from Mark Trudel who stated that he witnessed Jim Pengergrast addressing roll calls and telling the membership that you **** Brickman threw me off the Board as a Rep and as out of the PBA as a member. Now I normally dismiss that as rumor but since its coming from 3 Board of Directors members, I thought I would bring it to your attention and ask is there something I should know? Please write back, I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Marc Berman

Pompano Beach Rep.

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:03 PM
    To: 'MA14516@aol.com'
    Subject: RE: (no subject)

If I did throw you off I am not aware of it…BUT , I will tell you I have received phone calls from members in Pompano that are unhappy with the way you are handling this contract information..I want you to know that it is not up to me to take action against you unless you put the PBA in a liability type situation..I have passed on the complaints to the elected PBA ,BSO reps…it would be up to them to take action against you as a alternate rep. **** Brickman

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:49 PM
    Subject: Re: (no subject)

Its good to hear that this supposed "bad information" wasn't so bad that it put the PBA in a liability situation

but Ill tell you what, since it has become obvious to me from the numerous phone calls I received from my co-workers telling me that the PBA is "pissed" at me and I'm being throw off the board next week, etc etc, Ill make this easy for the Reps who are unwilling to speak to me in person. If you can tell me in person exactly what "bad information" I have given to anyone and have 5 of those people put that in writing that they heard me say it firsthand, Ill step down IMMDIATELY. Other then my well known dislike for the politics behind the take home car article I have been nothing but supportive for this contract. I will guarantee you that 80%-85% of Pompano vote yes and rightfully so. When we were speaking yesterday in your office after the meeting I did not have one bad thing to say about the contract and you know that. What I find terribly amusing is that when there is a supposed complaint about me I'm never entitled to see or hear the Complaint from the horses mouth and sometimes don't find out about it all. I would imagine that the PBA being the fair organization it is would allow me some type of due process to dispel rumors about this supposed "bad information." I can tell you that in the last 9 hours I have heard that term at least 15 times from 15 different people in regards to me and the PBA with not one person able to tell me what the "bad information" is.

When you hear a rumor from one person you ignore it when you as many times as I've heard it today there is obviously some truth to it. That being said I'm sure there some type of movement going on to have me removed and far be it from me to be somewhere I'm not wanted, but since Jay Leiner was given every benefit of the doubt in the world for his betrayal of the Board and the membership I feel the terms of what I offered above isn't unreasonable. You document to me what the "bad information" is and have 5 members from Pompano either show up or put their complaint in writing above at a Board Meeting in front of the entire 30 or BSO Board Ill step down right there and then. Ill even come with a resignation letter already printed. If it turns out this "bad information" has been blown out of proportion I would imagine this would a good way to clear the air.

Marc Berman

Pompano Beach Rep

more berman crap

To: ****@bcpba.org; Rodriguez, Adalberto; Enrique, Armando; Bachan, Craig; 'Bailen, Jonathan'; Costa, Kreg; Covet, Kelli; DeAngelo, Ron; Demato, James; 'Di Perna, Russell'; Engels, Rich; ghirardelli321; 'Hanrahan, Pat'; Poole, Jeff; Vosburgh, Jerry; Capua, Joe; Lahiff, Robert; Leiner, Jay; ma14516; 'Michael Ahearn'; Catalano, Michael J; mike@bcpba.org; Mirra, Dean; Tianga, Osvaldo; Geary, Peter - Sgt.; Petoskey, Robert; Pisanti, Richard; 'Reggio, Debbie'; 'Roberto, Michael'; snelljam; McPartland, Tom; '******, Eric'
    Cc:
    Attachments:

****:

Just to let you know, as usual Marc’s information is incorrect. I have not addressed any roll calls nor have I seen or spoken to Marc Trudel since last week. I don’t know who John got his information from, but he’s wrong. I addressed bravo shift roll call at 6:30 am today and informed them of the contract updates, that’s all. I too have spoken to district 11 people and they are not happy with Marc’s bad information he is handing out. We voted as a group to accept this contract, now we have one individual talking it down. Maybe this information should be brought to the attention of the rest of the board. We don’t need negativity like this.

Regards,

Jim Pendergast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 11:17 PM
    To: adalberto_rodriguez@sheriff.org; armando_enrique@sheriff.org; 'Bachan, Craig'; 'Bailen, Jonathan'; 'Costa, Kreg'; 'Covet, Kelli'; 'DeAngelo, Ronnie'; 'Demato, Jim'; 'Di Perna, Russell'; 'Engels, Rich'; ghirardelli321; 'Hanrahan, Pat'; jeff_poole@bsosid.org; jerry_vosburgh@sheriff.org; 'Joe Capua'; 'Lahiff, Bob'; 'Leiner, Jay'; ma14516; 'Michael Ahearn'; michael_j_catalano@sheriff.org; mike@bcpba.org; 'Mirra, Dean'; 'Osvaldo Tianga'; 'Pendergast, Jim'; peter_geary@sheriff.org; 'Petoskey, Robert'; 'Pisanti, Richard'; 'Reggio, Debbie'; 'Roberto, Michael'; snelljam; tom_mcpartland@sheriff.org; '******, Eric'

Subject: FW: (no subject)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:03 PM
    To: 'MA14516@aol.com'

If I did throw you off I am not aware of it…BUT , I will tell you I have received phone calls from members in Pompano that are unhappy with the way you are handling this contract information..I want you to know that it is not up to me to take action against you unless you put the PBA in a liability type situation..I have passed on the complaints to the elected PBA ,BSO reps…it would be up to them to take action against you as a alternate rep. **** Brickman

Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 6:15 PM
    Subject: (no subject)

I received an interesting phone call today and I wanted to share it with you. John Bailen called me today and informed me that he received a phone call from Mark Trudel who stated that he witnessed Jim Pengergrast addressing roll calls and telling the membership that you **** Brickman threw me off the Board as a Rep and as out of the PBA as a member. Now I normally dismiss that as rumor but since its coming from 3 Board of Directors members, I thought I would bring it to your attention and ask is there something I should know? Please write back, I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Marc Berman
    Pompano Beach Rep.

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!
    Last edited by Sysop; 07-19-2015 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Removal of personal email addresses

Would someone please post Trudel's response to all this? I've heard it gives a pretty clear picture of who and what Mr Berman is.

e-mails

Nice job idiots. You could have taken the time to post only the messages between **** and Marc, instead of including several personal e-amil addresses on a public forum. Pendergrast had nothing to do with it, and you put his wife's personal address. Nice, genius.

Unregistered
    Wow what is wrong with the PBA? It appears Marc used to fight them I guess Marc sold out the members for a Cush job. The way the PBA attacks people that don't agree with or challenge them reminds me of how Scientology goes after it's members that want to leave. It's almost like a mental disorder.

Unregistered

what do u expect

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow what is wrong with the PBA? It appears Marc used to fight them I guess Marc sold out the members for a Cush job. The way the PBA attacks people that don't agree with or challenge them reminds me of how Scientology goes after it's members that want to leave. It's almost like a mental disorder.
    Marc was promised Debbie position now that she is retired...I'd step up for them too if I'd get a board position . Marc please correct us and go on the record and tell us you will not have a board.position if the PBA wins
    ..please confirm or deny it...go on record

Unregistered
    What's amazing is how much time Berman has spent sending emails back and forth. If he spent 1/10th of this time doing his job, he may actually be something other than a useless slug.

Unregistered
    Marc was promised Debbie position now that she is retired...I'd step up for them too if I'd get a board position . Marc please correct us and go on the record and tell us you will not have a board.position if the PBA wins
    ..please confirm or deny it...go on record
    Completely untrue per the PBA bylaws a member must be an at large Rep for 2 years to be elected to an executive board position, a position I have never held, so how prey tell would I be promised anything when I'm not eligible to receive it hmmmm??? I look forward to your response, I'm sure it will be as interesting as the rest of the lies you like to tell. Just so you know it's pretty obvious to everyone other then you apparently that since you have put all your focus on me as opposed to the election you clearly are afraid of my message just Jeff Bell is afraid of debating Jeff Marano that's why they constantly attack him. I sit here and laugh because your putting all your time and effort into me which I could care less about while the election slowly slips away from because your focus is on me rather then where it should be lol.

Unregistered
    What concerns me the most is I am reading about being some offered contract, there are still places in BSO where the PBA doesn't care to give information about. What is this supposed contract that most of pompano will be voting in favor of? To this date, we have not had a PBA rep speak to us about anything.

Unregistered
    What concerns me the most is I am reading about being some offered contract, there are still places in BSO where the PBA doesn't care to give information about. What is this supposed contract that most of pompano will be voting in favor of? To this date, we have not had a PBA rep speak to us about anything.
    I have no idea what your talking about the contract session hasn't even happened yet so there obviously can't be a contract to vote on, thus your PBA Reps have absolutely nothing to report to you at this time other our proposal has been given to the Sheriff's Office . If you have any questions feel free to see your District Reps there are 2 in Pompano or contact any of your at large Reps who are always glad to answer your questions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast