015 Office Supervisor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hear the other canditate who's name is similar to a knife blade that's very dull is going to file some sort of grievance. Is that true? The embarrassing part is that this yo yo went around telling everybody that the position was his, that he had it "sewn up", whoops they gave it to the better man instead.....totally contradictory to normal DC policy!

The Dullard

How many days in the past 5 years has he actually been on the job?

apparently he was about to get into serious trouble and decided to be "activated" by the military instead thus getting away from what was about to come down, according to all of the guys who were around then. you can also ask them about the use of FDLE record checks for personal, non departmental use!

Listening Glass

Ask an old timer about the eavesdropping on a Supervisors meeting at the 015 office when it was in McDonald Shopping Center. It is hilarious and speaks volumes about his character!

Get the old timer's tongues loosened and there's many more stories about mr dullness! Although don't forget that his officers love to work for him because he doesn't know anything therefore they can do anything! The job got too difficult for him around 1986 and from then to now its been downhill at a fast pace! The previous CA protected him because in a verbal discussion they could actually understand each other!

The problem is is that no office manager wants him. He's a drain on the leadership pool, which is quite limited in Circuit I if you know what I mean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12