116th transition

116th transition

I was wondering if i get my app in now if it might still be in time to make the next transittion class, and if not when the next one will be starting.

the website says the next one might be around november is that still correct?

also how does the selective enforcement work?

i would appreciate if Cap. Succi respoded to these questions, as i have read several forums and believe you would give accurate and usefull answers.

also for those of you who may feel like you need to tell me to apply elsewhere save your time. i have no interest in reading your crying a$$ biching, and i have already made up my mind that i want to be a trooper

i guess the only question left is... does fhp want you?

Re: 116th transition

Quote Originally Posted by guest111
    I was wondering if i get my app in now if it might still be in time to make the next transittion class, and if not when the next one will be starting.

i would appreciate if Cap. Succi respoded to these questions, as i have read several forums and believe you would give accurate and usefull answers.

also for those of you who may feel like you need to tell me to apply elsewhere save your time. i have no interest in reading your crying a$$ biching, and i have already made up my mind that i want to be a trooper
    The next transition class starts in the middle to end of October. For more information regarding if there is time to get in, call Captain George Crotta 850-617-2311 or GeorgeCrotta@flhsmv.gov. You still have to go through the full application process. I am assuming that you are a certified Florida Law Enforcement Officer. The following class, 117 BRC will probably start around the end of the year or the first of next year.

Selective enforcement means having a group of troopers and sometimes other law enforcement officers meet in a particular area to run radar, laser or aircraft in an attempt to stop as many speeding vehicles as possible. Sometimes members do this after working their normal shift and are paid time and a half and that is called SOAR.

The longer you wait, the less time you may have to go through the process. If I can provide you any other insight feel free to email me directly at JeffreySucci@flhsmv.gov.

Captain Jeffrey L. Succi
    ( 3 – 5 – 15 )

I was a transitional cross over with many years of prior experience. The only regret I have is I would be making alot more money if I would have stayed with my former department. You are right Captain Succi is a stand up guy and will give you the straight scoop on any issues you have. I wish we had many more administrative staff with the rep he has.

Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack

I was a transitional cross over with many years of prior experience. The only regret I have is I would be making alot more money if I would have stayed with my former department. You are right Captain Succi is a stand up guy and will give you the straight scoop on any issues you have. I wish we had many more administrative staff with the rep he has.
    why'd you leave brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack

why'd you leave brother?
    I always wanted to be a Trooper and the small agency politics was getting out of hand. When I left the money was close to each other, since that time my old agency has passed us in fifth gear.

" i have no interest in reading your crying a$$ biching, and i have already made up my mind that i want to be a trooper"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Not even here yet and thinks he's the man 8)

LOL very likely to DQ...attitude already sucks

well now THAT was mature. In reading the past post... "he will DQ" . Tell me how many times do people write a forum asking a legitimate question and some disgruntled spoilsport childish moron gets on and does nothing but trash the agency ? If you are not answering the question that was posed.... SHUT UP. Start you another TOPIC about whiney complainers. Leave the Real topics alone. There are some people that are not disgruntled and do want to learn about this agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Tired of the children
    well now THAT was mature. In reading the past post... "he will DQ" . Tell me how many times do people write a forum asking a legitimate question and some disgruntled spoilsport childish moron gets on and does nothing but trash the agency ? If you are not answering the question that was posed.... SHUT UP. Start you another TOPIC about whiney complainers. Leave the Real topics alone. There are some people that are not disgruntled and do want to learn about this agency.
    :shock: