Harrison - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Harrison

Re: Harrison

Theres a little brown on someones nose!

i guess brown noise means the truth, some people cant handle the truth. I agree with ya man and who ever made the brown noise coment can suck an egg. he or she has been a screw up and thats why they make comments like that well i for one say good job and well wrote. PCPC...OFC. i think I know who u are and I know your not going tto TPD I just wish people would stop starting RUMORS.

It was nine feet high and six feet wide and soft as a downing chick. It was made from the feathers of 47 geese took a store bought chick for the rest. It would hold 8 kids 4 hound dogs and a piggy we had stole from the shed. We did'nt get much sleep but we had alot of fun on grandmaws feather bed

Quote Originally Posted by Question
    Whatever happen to Russell Allen?????

He will do one or the other or both of the following:

- Get his Captians license and have his own personal offshore charter boat built to his standards.

- Move to Georgia and open up his own custom slaughter house and meat cutting business.

- Ive known Russell for 20 years now, he would be damn good at either one or both who knows. Hes the best fisherman salt or fresh ive ever met. Its to the point that I call him and say when are we going "catching". His other love is the meat business, ive seen him slaughter a steer and skin it, gut it, quarter it and hang it in the cooler in less that 45 minutes, most people its a 3 or 4 hour ordeal, I won't even mention his speed on a hog. He can break down a beef or pork carcass into freezer cuts and has never been to school to learn how, he learned it from his other best friend, his Daddy!! From the time Russell could walk he was beside his daddy on kill day.

- As most of you know Russell was handed a vey bad deal from the city and this one is gonna come back and bite em in the ass. Its my opinnion that the city mistaken Russells kindness as weakness and never thought hed fight this hard. Russell has alot going for him, he has the best workers comp lawyer in the state, he is a born again beliver. Russell put his case in the hands of the Lord and that my friend the city has no defense against. The lord has met his needs and sustained his family even though he has not drew a paycheck in over a year. He has soo many good friends and family members that lift his name up before the Lord on a daily basis. There is no doubt in my mind that Russell will be victorious in the end and will have the means to carry out his childhood dreams listed above!!

WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENED, LET IT GO AND MOVE ON OR GO WORK MEAT WITH HIM OR HOLD HIS POLE OR GO CATCHING OR PITCHING WHATEVER. I HAVE TO SAY THE GUY HAVING FUN OR WHATEVER HE WAS DOING WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER, THE PIG, DOCKS, GEESE AND ALL THE OTHER FARM ANIMALS, IN THE FEATHER BED, PLEASE DONT BE A POLICE OFFICER OR IF YOU ARE NOT FROM PCPD THATS SICK.

Quote Originally Posted by GET OVER IT HES GONE
    WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENED, LET IT GO AND MOVE ON OR GO WORK MEAT WITH HIM OR HOLD HIS POLE OR GO CATCHING OR PITCHING WHATEVER. I HAVE TO SAY THE GUY HAVING FUN OR WHATEVER HE WAS DOING WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER, THE PIG, DOCKS, GEESE AND ALL THE OTHER FARM ANIMALS, IN THE FEATHER BED, PLEASE DONT BE A POLICE OFFICER OR IF YOU ARE NOT FROM PCPD THATS SICK.
    You are some work of art you heartless sob. I have no idea who worte the comment about Russells future nor do I know who worte the sick stupid comment you mentioned about grannys bed. I know Russell and he would not approve of any sick stupid comment like posted above. I hope that all Russells dreams in the future come true because he deserves it. In case your one of the northern transplants or a Floridian that was rasied a spoiled rotten brat, Plant City once was very aggriculture aggressive. Everyone that lived in what used to be the country rasied their own meats and vegetables. In those days a custom butcher made mega $$$$$, today they are closing closing down to all the city life growth. It would make sense for Russell to move to Georgia to open such a business, I wish him all the luck in the world. Its a shame that I have to work with someone as heartless as you. Ever thought what you might do if you found youself in his shoes. Think about this for a minute, Russell was no supercop and neither is no one around here including you. However he did not have his own assigned skeleton closet like most do. Russell was a very nice guy and did not deserve to be treated like he was. Point being if they would do Russell that way what chance do you think those officers with a closet full of sleletons have?? Russell is planning on having one heck of a retirement/celebration party when his ordeal is over. I sure hope your two faced self does not come and take part of something very nice that he has planed for those officers who stood by him and supported him during his tough time!!

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy2
    Still new to the dept, I've been reading this thread and wondering what happened to this guy named Harrison. Sounds like he was screwed over. Anyone know of him? Was he a good cop?
    No one ever answed this? I'm just curious.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567