Show some suport - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Re: Show some suport

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Enough is enough! stop fightig amongst yourselves. Both your hearts are in the right place. We all are worried about SVB except for those rats on bikes. We are also worried about the rats on bikes. So guest 1, go check the file and let us all know whats up and guest 2 give our brothers in trouble a call from time to time. Remember, we are all on the same side, except for Duke corsuwan, doug shepiznick, terry pain, steve colson and of course, the infamous Error Forbs.

Hopefully all the good he has done will weigh in when they decide to punish SVB. All the good he has done is more than all of the special units combined. So when they facter that in when dealing the punishment, they should give him a raise in salary. Its a joke watching the traffic bafoons try to fill his size 19 shoes.

Getting off the subject, but still valid, Forbs. We should not be angrey at Forbs. Forbs did not promote Forbs or move him into special units. Forbs got to where he got to not because he is qualified, I mean they passed Epsteen and Concilo up for the traffic sargent position to put Forbs in there! :snicker: Then they pass up the best sargent in the entire department for lutenant to promote Forbs. :snicker: :snicker: We all (Chief all the way down to cadet in the academy) know that Forbs can't manage a dam quicky mart let alone a shift or a unit or a shift and 2 sargents. Forbs got to where he got because of who he is friends with, plain and simple. By the way, I would like to thank the new chiefs for keeping true to Lauderhill's tradition in adding favoritism to the formula when making big decisions like that.

Getting back on subject, SVB is a marked man because of the forbs/administrative alliance and that is bad news for him. SVB is the best possible officer for traffic and Duke is the worst, so keeping true to tradition, i wonder what will happen??? I wonder.
    Great post and I agree. My opinion is that SVB will be fired and there is a good chance that he might not be able to be an officer again as he will be marked a trouble-maker and no other agency will want that. Always rembeber that there is some truth to both sides and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. SVB has been in trouble before for doing some dumb things but that is life and no one is perfect.

I have a friend whose cousin got fired after an IA investigation. It took him almost 2yrs to find a new job and he had to move up to North Florida as he could not get any local agency to hire him.

Enough is enough! stop fightig amongst yourselves. Both your hearts are in the right place. We all are worried about SVB except for those rats on bikes. We are also worried about the rats on bikes. So guest 1, go check the file and let us all know whats up and guest 2 give our brothers in trouble a call from time to time. Remember, we are all on the same side, except for Duke corsuwan, doug shepiznick, terry pain, steve colson and of course, the infamous Error Forbs.

Hopefully all the good he has done will weigh in when they decide to punish SVB. All the good he has done is more than all of the special units combined. So when they facter that in when dealing the punishment, they should give him a raise in salary. Its a joke watching the traffic bafoons try to fill his size 19 shoes.

Getting off the subject, but still valid, Forbs. We should not be angrey at Forbs. Forbs did not promote Forbs or move him into special units. Forbs got to where he got to not because he is qualified, I mean they passed Epsteen and Concilo up for the traffic sargent position to put Forbs in there! :snicker: Then they pass up the best sargent in the entire department for lutenant to promote Forbs. :snicker: :snicker: We all (Chief all the way down to cadet in the academy) know that Forbs can't manage a dam quicky mart let alone a shift or a unit or a shift and 2 sargents. Forbs got to where he got because of who he is friends with, plain and simple. By the way, I would like to thank the new chiefs for keeping true to Lauderhill's tradition in adding favoritism to the formula when making big decisions like that.

Getting back on subject, SVB is a marked man because of the forbs/administrative alliance and that is bad news for him. SVB is the best possible officer for traffic and Duke is the worst, so keeping true to tradition, i wonder what will happen??? I wonder.
    Great post and I agree. My opinion is that SVB will be fired and there is a good chance that he might not be able to be an officer again as he will be marked a trouble-maker and no other agency will want that. Always rembeber that there is some truth to both sides and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. SVB has been in trouble before for doing some dumb things but that is life and no one is perfect.

I have a friend whose cousin got fired after an IA investigation. It took him almost 2yrs to find a new job and he had to move up to North Florida as he could not get any local agency to hire him.
    Thats a dern shame. Those guys messed with that man's livelyhood and for what? They will always been known as the lauderhill snitch squad.

Seems like they got off with little to no punishment considering what they caused a good person.

See thats why dirty $hit like what they pulled goes on here in our p.d. It goes without any punishment or something as a simple "Hey dude, I read what you did. That was wrong". And in turn we, (the rest of us) send a strong message that doing what they did to Shawn is ok.

ITS NOT.

Hey guys, we all know SV needs all the support we can give his way. Lets not forget him in his time of need? It could happen to anyone of us at anytime. :cop:

why is it that once something happens to a good officer at one agency, stupid mistake are just bad leadership are this crap that happen to shawn, why can't they go to another agency and start over.

This is one of the only professions, that a blackball system is still in place and accepted as a good way to function. In the civillian world if you loose your job for something like a policy violation not envolving criminal activity you can go to another company. With us cops.... oops he messed up, pissed somebody off, cursed at someone... he'll never work in this field again. Thats plain BS... another agency would kill to have this guy in their ranks, but because of the blackball system he won't ever get another shot! Why can't we as cops forgive ourselves for being human, because we all make mistakes. Why is every mistake potentially a carreer ender!! His certification is still good isn't it!

why is it that once something happens to a good officer at one agency, stupid mistake are just bad leadership are this crap that happen to shawn, why can't they go to another agency and start over.

This is one of the only professions, that a blackball system is still in place and accepted as a good way to function. In the civillian world if you loose your job for something like a policy violation not envolving criminal activity you can go to another company. With us cops.... oops he messed up, pissed somebody off, cursed at someone... he'll never work in this field again. Thats plain BS... another agency would kill to have this guy in their ranks, but because of the blackball system he won't ever get another shot! Why can't we as cops forgive ourselves for being human, because we all make mistakes. Why is every mistake potentially a carreer ender!! His certification is still good isn't it!
    Simply put there is to many other good officers out there with no baggage. I don't know if the racist comment are true or not, but lets says it they are not and he never used the "n" word. The man has absolutely no manners or education. He is vulgar, rude and has no class and if it wasn't for police work he would still be working as a bouncer or other blue collar job. By the way another agency, Palm Beach, did have him in their ranks and they fired him.

I think he will be able to get another job in a year or two it just won't be in South Florida. He will mostl likely have to head north and get out of the network of law enforcement in South Florida.

Just for the record I don't work in traffic and have no opinion of them either way, I just don't think SVB is that great of a cop compared to some of the officers in Lauderhill.

Guys the man hasn't even been fired yet, isn't his hearing next Monday? Maybe they won't fire him so lets see what happens and just give him a slap in the wrist.

Maybe u r not a "sergeant" b cuz u can't spell it....At some point, u all will figure out the old days of not being dealt with after inappropriate work ethics are found--r GONE...Again, I will tell u how to stay clean in this business ...proactive work+professionalism+proficiency+good character=a long law enf career...It's simple to me....

Degrading a supervisor --oh yeah that makes u sound tough!!! NOT...

My question is,who said that he was a racist? Is calling someone a name make them a racist?

Quote Originally Posted by What makes a Racist
    My question is,who said that he was a racist? Is calling someone a name make them a racist?
    :cop: Out-working your partners in the traffic unit apparently makes you a raciest. :cop: Just beware, you can say anything about anyone and the administration believes everything they hear without giving it a second thought.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789