Falcon Pub - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falcon Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Boddington Courage
    I've heard that Chance Ransom has been known to hoist a pint or two over at the Falcon. Did you spot him perchance? No pun intended.
    Will someone, please answer this man's question!?

Just for the guy/cop who wrote started this comment about his girlfriend NOT getting arrested. The next time I am in the Falcon and I see your girlfriend...I am going to leave something in her for you. To me you dont get the she is a cops girl routine. She was drunk and I am sure very easy to bang especially if someone like you is banging her. She probably isn't even your girlfriend. I heard she asked on of the Davie cops to take her home... Which he didn't. Smart move Davie guy.

I was actually at the call in question. The badge bunny was getting finger-banged in the parking lot by an off-duty leo from Dade county. Unfortunately for her, she was going to leave when she backed into another car in the lot. Yes, it was a boring night which is why many of us showed up. While we were on scene, said cop started running his mouth with about 3 or 4 of his buddies giving us crap for conducting a proper crash investigation. Hey rookie...we can't just look the other way if there is damage to a vehicle. This whore was up from Kendall and actually asked one of our guys if he wanted to "take her home". So as to her being a cops girlfriend, she is not. She is just another drunk holster sniffer (she WAS pretty hot though). When the crash investigation was complete, she was sent on her way. The off-duty cop that was running his mouth actually came over and apologized for his behavior, for which I applaud.

good job

im a retired sgt from the agency where this rookie on scene unfortunatley ran his mouth . i heard what happened and commend you guys/gals in davie for dealing with a bunch of A/H'S

tuff guys

wow you davie guys are real tuff guys. it sounds like if you treated your criminals like you do po's your city might be a little better off. i'm sure you guys calling him rookie are big 3 year "vets" huh? why dont you try and give his girlfriend something while he's there tuff guy? six guys for a parking lot fender bender huh? copland is correct though it must be tough dealing with that nova southeastern gang of roughneck doctors and nurses. wake up and go back to sleep. punks.

tuff guys

wow you davie guys are real tuff guys. it sounds like if you treated your criminals like you do po's your city might be a little better off. i'm sure you guys calling him rookie are big 3 year "vets" huh? why dont you try and give his girlfriend something while he's there tuff guy? six guys for a parking lot fender bender huh? copland is correct though it must be tough dealing with that nova southeastern gang of roughneck doctors and nurses. wake up and go back to sleep. punks.

Re: tuff guys

Quote Originally Posted by wow
    Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever responded to a call where two dorm mates are arguing over a hot plate. It ain't no walk in the park. Some of those med students can be pretty nastly. They know about nutrition which gives them a health advantage. Also, what about their abilities to morph diseases like the ebola virus or measles. God knows what those nurses carry around in their syringes of death. Yeah, you walk into to the Horvitz building on a Saturday night with no back-up. See how tough (properly spelled here) you are.

Who does this guy think he is? Chance Ransom?

OK OK, let's no blow this up ok...To the Dade Boys just re-read what I previously posted...This is nothing new, I have seen it in Davie for over 10 years from the Falcon to the Round up to the Ole Davie Junction....That's just the way they are...leave it at that. In the end Nobody got 39'd or 10-15'd, and the "Hot chick" went home safely with the Dade dude...END IT AT THAT and party elsewhere next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Copland
    OK OK, let's no blow this up ok...To the Dade Boys just re-read what I previously posted...This is nothing new, I have seen it in Davie for over 10 years from the Falcon to the Round up to the Ole Davie Junction....That's just the way they are...leave it at that. In the end Nobody got 39'd or 10-15'd, and the "Hot chick" went home safely with the Dade dude...END IT AT THAT and party elsewhere next time...
    Was that place really called "Ole Davie Junction?" How ridiculous.

I think what everyone is trying to say in here is that cops are more than welcome to come into our town and party. I'd rather you guys here than civilians, but don't turn this town into a giant sausage factory. If you want to go to our bars to check out our wares, bring some merchandise of your own. Is that so hard. You don't sit down in the lions den, tie a napkin around your neck and start chomping down a filet mignon unless you brought enough for everyone. That's all that anyone in the post is trying to say. Also if you want your posts, read and understood, you should probably at least mention "Chance Ransom" one time. If you go through the history of this message board it's a recurring theme.

Just remember. We're all on the same side here. The side that brings extra women with them and respects CR.

At Ye Olde Falcon Chance Ransom has been there looking handsome. Chillbear has been known to chill there. Me, Ive just been hanging out...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast