Falcon Pub
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Falcon Pub

Falcon Pub

I just wanted to say how discusted I was in how I was treated the other night by one of your BF 37's. she was doing a 4 on another 37's girlfriend. we all went over to introduce ourselves as 37's from all over the county, and she started screaming at us that we were obstructing her investigation. next thing you know there are 5 units there for a sig 4 that took 1.5 hours to complete. and then the douche sgt. was yelling at us.

if it were me it would have taken 5 minutes tops. here is how it would go. go 97... find out its involving a 37's gf... hand out a short form... 66 98-E.

im not saying that all you guys are bad, not at all. in fact i go drinking with some of you, and i have been pulled over a couple times and have always been treated fair. this was just a shock to us, on how two cops blew things way out of proportion. but i at least thank the cop for not taking her for sig 1. she was probably sober by the time she was done with her investigation anyways.

I've heard that Chance Ransom has been known to hoist a pint or two over at the Falcon. Did you spot him perchance? No pun intended.

Re: Falcon Pub

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I just wanted to say how discusted I was in how I was treated the other night by one of your BF 37's. she was doing a 4 on another 37's girlfriend. we all went over to introduce ourselves as 37's from all over the county, and she started screaming at us that we were obstructing her investigation. next thing you know there are 5 units there for a sig 4 that took 1.5 hours to complete. and then the douche sgt. was yelling at us.

if it were me it would have taken 5 minutes tops. here is how it would go. go 97... find out its involving a 37's gf... hand out a short form... 66 98-E.

im not saying that all you guys are bad, not at all. in fact i go drinking with some of you, and i have been pulled over a couple times and have always been treated fair. this was just a shock to us, on how two cops blew things way out of proportion. but i at least thank the cop for not taking her for sig 1. she was probably sober by the time she was done with her investigation anyways.
    That Sgt you talk of, one of best............ Maybe, just maybe you were the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is the purpose of this post? Seems like when you give someone a break, it always comes back to bite you... It also seems like you've probably been a cop for all of a year or so... Oh, and did you ever consider that we typically respond with multiple units to calls at bars? Maybe where you work you've never been involved in a bar fight, but when a call comes out at Geronimo's, or Falcon, or the Ale House, we usually send a few units just in case (even if it is a signal 4... and even if it does involve someone's girlfriend). Douche.

I have no idea what happened on this incident, as I wasn't there. However, as an outsider reading your seemingly pointless description, I have a tip for you: Next time you're drinking and there's some sort of police activity going on, mind your own business and stay out of it. And if you are stupid enough to "introduce yourself" to Officers, don't be offended if we don't want to deal with your drunk asses at that moment. Oh, and then later on, don't complain about your interaction based on the fact that it took "too long" for them to complete.

One final thing: Learn how to spell and use proper English. "Discusted"?? I bet the State Attorney's Office loves getting your cases....

WTF is the purpose of this post? Seems like when you give someone a break, it always comes back to bite you... It also seems like you've probably been a cop for all of a year or so... Oh, and did you ever consider that we typically respond with multiple units to calls at bars? Maybe where you work you've never been involved in a bar fight, but when a call comes out at Geronimo's, or Falcon, or the Ale House, we usually send a few units just in case (even if it is a signal 4... and even if it does involve someone's girlfriend). Douche.

I have no idea what happened on this incident, as I wasn't there. However, as an outsider reading your seemingly pointless description, I have a tip for you: Next time you're drinking and there's some sort of police activity going on, mind your own business and stay out of it. And if you are stupid enough to "introduce yourself" to Officers, don't be offended if we don't want to deal with your drunk asses at that moment. Oh, and then later on, don't complain about your interaction based on the fact that it took "too long" for them to complete.

One final thing: Learn how to spell and use proper English. "Discusted"?? I bet the State Attorney's Office loves getting your cases....
    very well said :wink:

Why cant they just say. "Hey my friends (10-37) girlfriend was drinking and then driving the other night and caused a crash" "Thank you for not taking her to jail" and freakin thankful for that. Hopefully she wont get a break next time. Besides shes only a girlfriend at a bar anyhow, nothing permanent...probly out looking to move on to the next badge
    Ungrateful *******s...

why even respond to this post and this guy?

I'm betting that there's a little more to the story than what you posted. I can't see 5 Officers and a Sergeant on a minor traffic crash scene for "no reason". Just be happy and thankful that your friend's girlfriend did not get arrested for DUI. And by the way, I don't know what Agency you work for, but we don't code out traffic crashes where somebody has been drinking. It's called state law. Be safe and lighten up a little.

how bout we go on every site when we do something idiotic but are lucky enough to be the recipient of discretion....nah we appear to be above that, we just bash each other because its more fun

TO THE POSTER:

Remember that this town is dead center in the middle of "CopLand"....more "Out of area" police officers live in this town than most other cities in Broward County...for a reason...this is a NICE PLACE TO LIVE!!!

Therefore these guys run into people EVERYDAY that throw out a name, a rank, a badge on many calls they respond to...Every person they run into knows a cop, is related to a cop or IS a cop. So to those of you that fall into this catagory...let them know ONCE...then back off...

DAVIE PD does not respond to the detritus and utter inner city chaos that most South Florida cops do on an everyday basis...True most cops will give the Blue Line courtesy without batting an eye...after a while these guys get frustrated and want to "cut their teeth"...

This is not a knock on them, at all...Hey they have a great job policing a suburban Fort Lauderdale college town/upper middle class Miami Dolphin player community. We are not all this lucky...

As far as what happened here...let it go....this all does no good

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast