40 hours

Thread: 40 hours

40 hours

What is the status of the 40 hour week? Is there at least a chance of getting the 80 hour cycle? The PBA is no where in sight!

Why don't you ask someone in the PBA instead of asking this forum or waiting for a PBA Rep to personally hunt you down and fill you in

40 out

I hope to hell you Miami boys get that F#$%ing 40 so you can shut up!

get a job

I agree!

Most of the Agents in MROC that's pushing for this, has never answered a domestic call, or had to deal with citizens as a UNIFORM. If they had, they would appreciate the flexibility we have!!! I hope the Commissioner doesn't go to the 40! I could see a 80 or staying the way we are!

Wake up! You're not going to get OT you're only going to work to your 40 and then you're going home. I can't work my cases that WAY!!

First off I worked the road for 8 years, second I am not from MROC. Riddle me this, I worked late numerous nights last pay cycle to include past 2 am on 2 Fridays. I had over 20 hours of OT. July 4th was in that cycle and I took my personal holiday or I would have lost it. Wow look at all the OT I did not get paid for. Honestly do you think this is fair or equates to flexing time out at straight time? I'll compromise with the 80 hour cycle.