YOU KNOW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YOU KNOW

YOU KNOW

whats the matter jimmy...truth hurts. roger and rainman do your dirty agian ......... cant let anyone write the truth because youre such a LIAR

half the posts didnt mention his name, moderator could you possibly be taking sides?
    How come you didnt pull blogs mentioning others names ie:Heather Kidder etc, You seem to be inventing NEW terms of use...

OHHHHH Jimbo ,can't take the heat about your ho-ho's being taken from your brady bunch lunch box everyday??? no friends, personality, integrity, ?? A prozac,some 10w40 hair formula,and a trip to dr. phil might do you some good.

I think we need a new moderator. :?

emily shines his boots, roger irons his shirt, raiman follows him around, erica is his new hanna montana...you did a real good job running of two of the best officers in the department...

short, sweet ,but so true!

Is Danny Devito jimbo and his sidekicks jaygay, gipetto roger,and rainman fred,and oh jenhen vcu, the recruitment team of all time??
    [b]Yes but for other agencies[i] :lol:

You know who it is...

Well, it looks like they took our comments out of here. Just so you all know who are we talking about, we're talking about mr Devito, You know Lt #$lligan... Ok so no names now. My original question was, why is he such a %$ck, Why is he such a mad man and such a loser, is it cause he has the stripes or cause he got his lunch taken from him when he was a kid.

Is it better now Mr Moderator?

LT Grease hair

Well, it looks like they took our comments out of here. Just so you all know who are we talking about, we're talking about mr Devito, You know Lt #$lligan... Ok so no names now. My original question was, why is he such a %$ck, Why is he such a mad man and such a loser, is it cause he has the stripes or cause he got his lunch taken from him when he was a kid.

Is it better now Mr Moderator?

He obviously made up for the missing ho ho lunches, 42 waist 22 length is not a hungry fellow. kool aid has alot of calories and so does some brands of boots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast