WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE DEPUTIES ON COPS? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered

Lightbulb Wrong Again... more hatred and imaginary scenarios to justify abuse of teens...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jackoff Leonard is probably a typical shitbag that is angry at the world. He most likely obtained a degree at Florida State.....Prison.
    Not angry at the world... just angry at grown men who 'act like' they deserve honor and respect who are really abusers who abuse public trust, power and beat people they don't even know (based on assumptions) especially teenagers who are not criminals.

I've spent my life reducing harm, saving lives of others... both friends and strangers. Held positions of security and trust and did legal investigations for many years... never abused power, stole or committed crimes to do all that... yet, so many in law enforcement and other positions of trust think, as you do, harming others and violating oath of office and powers is just a game and its okay for you to beat on others you don't like, in violation of the laws you are supposed to upheld. Hypocritical, corrupted and not worthy of the trust of the public.

What a legacy you all leave of your lives. Abusing power and people. Very cool, huh? And paid by our tax dollars.

What a role model.

Unregistered
    Not angry at the world... just angry at grown men who 'act like' they deserve honor and respect who are really abusers who abuse public trust, power and beat people they don't even know (based on assumptions) especially teenagers who are not criminals.

I've spent my life reducing harm, saving lives of others... both friends and strangers. Held positions of security and trust and did legal investigations for many years... never abused power, stole or committed crimes to do all that... yet, so many in law enforcement and other positions of trust think, as you do, harming others and violating oath of office and powers is just a game and its okay for you to beat on others you don't like, in violation of the laws you are supposed to upheld. Hypocritical, corrupted and not worthy of the trust of the public.

What a legacy you all leave of your lives. Abusing power and people. Very cool, huh? And paid by our tax dollars.

What a role model.
    Oh give it a rest Mr. Leonard! And please do us all a favor learn how to put a sentence together that make sense. We have no idea what a criminal like you is trying to tell us. I guess they allow criminals in jail now to have access to the internet???

Stay of this site or you just might get your feelings hurt.

Unregistered
    Well Mr. J. Leonard, I am sure you were a little snot nosed criminal and probably still are. You probably deserved everything you got and then some. Go get some counseling you pu$$y!!!!
    Bravo! That's just what I was thinking! Cops generally don't mess with you unless you're being a jackass.

Unregistered

Hopefully this ******* is de

This SOB harassed me for years while I was a civilian employee at BSO. He was sent to the DUI TASKFORCE as a punishment while under investigation. He tried to ruin my career because I refused his romantic advances. When he learned I was in a inter racial romantic relationship he came after me with a burning hatred.i retired with 30 years anyway but was never able to shake off his taint. If I saw him today I would punch his ugly old man face. He abused the public and coworkers.

ROBERT RIOS - When I was a teenager, he handcuffed behind my back put my nose against a wall in the jail and hit me in the back of the head, slamming my nose against the wall. For the next few hours or so... many Sheriff's Deputies came in, put their guns into a locker, then walked past me, also hitting me in the back of my head, slamming my nose into the wall, repeatedly.

I asked him once online, on some interrogation book signing site he had, How Many Teenagers, including his own, were beaten by him while they posed no threat to him, while in his care and custody. He never responded.

How sad grown men with badges seek to HIT teenagers and others, for no good reason, than to satisfy their grotesque need to abuse others, contrary to human rights, decency and law. Shame on Robert Rios for abusing trust and authority and for being A CRIMINAL hiding behind badges and lies...

J Leonard

Unregistered
    Bravo! That's just what I was thinking! Cops generally don't mess with you unless you're being a jackass.
    That’s bull$hit! I was a civilian employee at that time and saw him abuse the public and coworkers, myself in particular.
    I can only presume he’s dead of old age. I hope he ***** in hell!

Unregistered

Rios was an animal

He abused the public and coworkers. I was there.

What a role model.

Unregistered

Stop blaming the victim...Rios was an out of control animal!

I worked for BSO at the time and was the brunt of much of his abuse. He was assigned to my unit as a punishment while he was under I.A. Investigation...and he was ALWAYS under I. A. Investigation.

Oh give it a rest Mr. Leonard! And please do us all a favor learn how to put a sentence together that make sense. We have no idea what a criminal like you is trying to tell us. I guess they allow criminals in jail now to have access to the internet???

Unregistered

If he’s alive and there’s a way to contact him...please write it here

I would love the chance to tell him what a broke down piece of $hit bully he is.

Unregistered
    Cacciatore works for the property appraisers office in broward in charge of security.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1281368
    what happened to Fondo or that female that got knocked on her ass in the airport (that was funny) or that italian guy who supposedly beat out some family members from an inheritance estate on a questionable will, and all those drug guys?

Unregistered
    That’s bull$hit! I was a civilian employee at that time and saw him abuse the public and coworkers, myself in particular.
    I can only presume he’s dead of old age. I hope he ***** in hell!
    J Leonard if that is really your name??? You probably deserved everything you got, you sound like such a *****!
    I bet you suck big c*ck and you are a Democrap....aint that right BOY!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast