Evil doings - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evil doings

NOW

Tell Bernie to get off his ass and get his masters.. He would make a GREAT Chief. He's solid!

My vote and letter is waiting to be sent to the City Mngr.....

I believe he is the only truthful person in administration. The rest are too busy coming up with lies to do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by HAhA
    Well I no longer work there so I can speak. Your next Chief is very untrustworthy. I know from direct interaction. You might guess who I am. I left instead of staying because of the current administration. I was blindsided and undermined at every turn.

Say no to Ken.
    Actually, I've got no idea who you are.

We do not need another person in charge that is not in tune with the officers. Let's not let this happen as it will cause great problems. We will return to years ago when nobody was happy.

FOP do your job and lead us out of this potential mess.

Bernie is getting his Master's soon. He just mailed out for it. Takes two weeks via UPS.

Why even bother with promotions. We all know who will be getting promoted. The dept doesnt have money to spend for gas but has funds to send a micromanaging backstabber to some expensive admin school. That is your next LT and possibly your next CID supervisor. Can you believe that he held onto flex forms so that he could attend the school and then tell his officers that he never got them? That way he had the calendar open for himself. Talk about a sinking ship......TTPD....Titanic..... "Not even God can sink my ship!"

Re: Evil doings

Hey guys very interesting conversation, you should post that on the Vote Temple Terrace website. It deals with all aspects of Temple Terrace and is devoted to leting the public post topics and respond with thier comments and opinions about things going on in the city. http://www.votetempleterrace.com/

I would be careful your web address will come up on that sit and guess who will be looking at it!!!!

The new ax man for the new chief is doing his job. Things will only get worse. The "investigator" will investigate whatever way the Chief says to. It is painfully obvious. This guy watches from the arena for the emperor to rise slowly and extend his arm. When the great one turns thumbs down, it is all over for the person investigated. He's a admin jump monkey, they snap he jumps, no more unbiased investigations. This is why the new 503 was moved out. There have been 3 people investigated by the new hatchet guy and all came out the way the admin wanted it to. Change we can believe in?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He's a admin jump monkey,

That's a REALLY big monkey

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast