Where's The Best Place To Get a Hamburger/Cheeseburger? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Amen to that. Fast and cheap! :lol:

This is a stupid thread, go eat some doughnuts.

Hmmmm .. hey speaking of donuts. Where's the best place to get a donut?

Re: Burger

Quote Originally Posted by Numero Uno
    Cafe 776.
    This is it...Numero Uno is right, you can't go on duty cause it's about 2 miles out of county (just past Dearborne on the west side of 776). They have the biggest, juiciest burgers you ever saw. I'm hungry now!!!!

Great thread...with the exception of guest2 or 2 guest...whatever the name is trying to make it dirty. You want a hotdog, go to Sonic.

Re: Burger

Quote Originally Posted by NightKnight
    Cafe 776.
    This is it...Numero Uno is right, you can't go on duty cause it's about 2 miles out of county (just past Dearborne on the west side of 776). They have the biggest, juiciest burgers you ever saw. I'm hungry now!!!!

Great thread...with the exception of guest2 or 2 guest...whatever the name is trying to make it dirty. You want a hotdog, go to Sonic.
    Sonic hotdogs are over priced, Circle K's are better anyways.

I love the Counrty Hound's Patty Melt, or the End Zones' Burgers.

lighten up

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cafe 776.

Lighten up, nightknight or knightnight. It's all in your mind how you percieve things. Are you for real--getting bent out of shape or offended discussing hotdogs/weiners? With what we deal with on the streets everyday? Are you on the beat or at a nunnery?

Re: lighten up

[quote=2 guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Numero Uno":1dl9xuoe
    Cafe 776.

Lighten up, nightknight or knightnight. It's all in your mind how you percieve things. Are you for real--getting bent out of shape or offended discussing hotdogs/weiners? With what we deal with on the streets everyday? Are you on the beat or at a nunnery?[/quote:1dl9xuoe]

NightKnight, must either be a rookie who is new to CCSO that lives in D-1 or knows only D-1or a detective, beacuse the place he talks about is close ealry and is in Sarasota County.

Re: lighten up

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "Numero Uno":3qpzwx2a
    Cafe 776.

Lighten up, nightknight or knightnight. It's all in your mind how you percieve things. Are you for real--getting bent out of shape or offended discussing hotdogs/weiners? With what we deal with on the streets everyday? Are you on the beat or at a nunnery?
    NightKnight, must either be a rookie who is new to CCSO that lives in D-1 or knows only D-1or a detective, beacuse the place he talks about is close ealry and is in Sarasota County.[/quote:3qpzwx2a]
    Check out his/her new topic post,-- nobody will answer the Kinghtster. Sometimes it is real lonely @ night.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234