manpower

Thread: manpower

manpower

You know it is a real shame, in 1995 there was 60 Troopers for Tampa, we thought we were short handed back then, now there are only 121, including CIP, Motors, and the other two speciality troopers for the Troop.

Re: manpower

Quote Originally Posted by Troop C
    You know it is a real shame, in 1995 there was 60 Troopers for Tampa, we thought we were short handed back then, now there are only 121, including CIP, Motors, and the other two speciality troopers for the Troop.
    121 is more than 60. What is the original number supposed to be?

BS, they have not doubled the amount of Tprs. in Tampa in the last 13 years.

Virtually everywhere in the state there are the same or less Tprs. than 20+ years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Maybe he/she means 161. Maybe for the whole troop?

MOD 511

[quote=mod 511]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Troop C":1y7qwwkx

MOD 511[/quote:1y7qwwkx]

Um yea, if you looked at the statement,,,, I said 121 for the Troop, that is 7 counties, 4 districts, 1 sub-district. There was 60 troopers, 10 THI, 3 felony teams, 2 bus inspectors, 1 recuriter, 1 Background investigator and 1 court/ desk trooper in tampa alone, in 1995.

There is currently only 121 troopers for the entire troop c, period. tampa alone needs 60, along with pinellas needing 40, not to menition Pasco needning 40 as well. It is only going to get worse as time goes on.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by mod 511
    Quote Originally Posted by "Troop C":20yrk6qf

MOD 511
    Um yea, if you looked at the statement,,,, I said 121 for the Troop, that is 7 counties, 4 districts, 1 sub-district. There was 60 troopers, 10 THI, 3 felony teams, 2 bus inspectors, 1 recuriter, 1 Background investigator and 1 court/ desk trooper in tampa alone, in 1995.

There is currently only 121 troopers for the entire troop c, period. tampa alone needs 60, along with pinellas needing 40, not to menition Pasco needning 40 as well. It is only going to get worse as time goes on.[/quote:20yrk6qf]

I'm still a little confused. I just need you to answer one more question.

How many Troopers were there in the troop in 1995?

[quote=mod 511][quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "mod 511":36o8n1n2
    Quote Originally Posted by "Troop C":36o8n1n2

MOD 511

There is currently only 121 troopers for the entire troop c, period. tampa alone needs 60, along with pinellas needing 40, not to menition Pasco needning 40 as well. It is only going to get worse as time goes on.[/quote:36o8n1n2]

I'm still a little confused. I just need you to answer one more question.

How many Troopers were there in the troop in 1995?[/quote:36o8n1n2]

From what I can tell, there were 1,621 for the entire troop in 1995?

ummm......HUH????

I don't believe you. That would leave 231 troopers in each county. Troop C has 7 counties. Now that's only 1617. Plus I'm 4 positions short.

MOD 511