New marked county vehicles - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pay fines ????

I don't give a **** what color I wear!!!! Process me, Swear me in, Give me a job, and let me return to Law Enforcement.

I WILL WEAR WHAT EVER COLOR YOU WANT!!!!!

GREEN, BROWN, YELLOW, BLUE, PINK, ORANGE, GAYYYYYYYY! As long as the CRIMINALS know DON'T **** WITH MIAMI-DADE and I'm getting a paycheck for doing what I LOVE, SO BE IT!!! :wink:

sounds good to me man

Re: What's up with the sunglasses?`

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Okay, so we all admit that the new scheme looks horrible but even worse is the stupid suglasses both the MDFR and MDPD officers are wearing. Sunglasses should never be worn in a PR piece put out by an agency. We all wear sunglasses but the connotation of them in a poster like this conveys distrust. Besides, they are the most hideous looking sunglasses I have ever seen. Also, what's the deal with two latin men? Where is the diversity in that picture?
    Yeah Diversty..where is the black female, the Hatian male, and the one leg gay male?

Re: What's up with the sunglasses?`

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Okay, so we all admit that the new scheme looks horrible but even worse is the stupid sunglasses both the MDFR and MDPD officers are wearing. Sunglasses should never be worn in a PR piece put out by an agency. We all wear sunglasses but the connotation of them in a poster like this conveys distrust. Besides, they are the most hideous looking sunglasses I have ever seen. Also, what's the deal with two Latin men? Where is the diversity in that picture?
    Hey, what's with the sunglasses? Where is Leonard Brady when we need him most?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123