New marked county vehicles
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New marked county vehicles

What is up with the new markings on MDPD vehicles. They look horrible, like a security guard's car.

got picture?

Re: New marked county vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by miami cop
    What is up with the new markings on MDPD vehicles. They look horrible, like a security guard's car.
    I liked the old markings, but sometimes change is good. After the Mc Duffy thing back in the 70's there was some changing such as a name change. I guess it will grow on us?????

G&W Markings

Da m ned! Those makings look ghetto! All the cruisers need now is a set of 24s! What's next gold-plated grills for patrol officers? Sad!

Re: G&W Markings

Quote Originally Posted by B-4-L
    Da m ned! Those makings look ghetto! All the cruisers need now is a set of 24s! What's next gold-plated grills for patrol officers? Sad!
    Actually "Ghetto" is so 70s, more like URBAN!

i agreed those cars were design in northside(ghetto). Maybe Parker designed

As usual 10 to 15 years behind the times, everyone else going to black and whites you are just going to newer design that everyone else over with.

Behind The Times?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As usual 10 to 15 years behind the times, everyone else going to black and whites you are just going to newer design that everyone else over with.
    You are an IDIOT! Worse, you may be certified to be a police officer in the State of Florida; the thought is frightening! We are the Dade County Sheriff's Office, and under FSS Chapter 30, Section 30.46, our cruiser must be painted green and white. Read below and learn ignoramus!

http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/index. ... TM&Title=->2007->Ch0030->Section%2046#0030.46

Im a deputy in another county and the Miami Dade thing has always confused me. If you guys are a Sheriff's Office who is the Sheriff? Why do your cars say police and why is your agency refered to as a County Police Department? I understand you cover the entire county as a regular FL Sheriff's Office would; however, Miami Dade seems to be the exception to the rule. Why would Miami Dade still fall under the same rules as a normal Sheriff's Office? And if you do still fall under the same rules as a regular Sheriff's Office why dont your officers/deputies where green uniforms as is reguared by FSS?

Also I think the car in the picture above looks nice. The cop in the front of the car looks like a soup samidge if you ask me. Shirt looks like its 5 sizes too large.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast