Motors - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Motors

Re: Motors

quote]

So WFT? Bring it!!! when you do and if you do we'll then know your true identity huh Phussy? so its just a matter of time cheese dhick!!!
    My cuffs work just as well on you and your inner circle too, let the games begin!!!
    [/quote]

I recognize this guy. You where the guy wimpering and crying when I pulled you over in my city. I remember you begged me for a break and said you'd do anything to get out of the ticket. I told you I didn't swing that way and I let your boyfriend drive you home. Yeah that's this guy.
    I remember you held a thong out the window as you drove away lowering your head onto your boyfriends lap yelling My cuffs work just as well on you and your inner circle too, let the games begin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    quote]

So WFT? Bring it!!! when you do and if you do we'll then know your true identity huh Phussy? so its just a matter of time cheese dhick!!!
    My cuffs work just as well on you and your inner circle too, let the games begin!!!
    I recognize this guy. You where the guy wimpering and crying when I pulled you over in my city. I remember you begged me for a break and said you'd do anything to get out of the ticket. I told you I didn't swing that way and I let your boyfriend drive you home. Yeah that's this guy.
    I remember you held a thong out the window as you drove away lowering your head onto your boyfriends lap yelling My cuffs work just as well on you and your inner circle too, let the games begin!!![/quote]

What a genius, wow you figured all that out huh? thats why youre still on the road. remember when your out there, we see you!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    Remember my whinny, lil cry baby...Have a problem slowing down???? We can help :-)

oooooo. big tough police man is gonna write me a ticket. Big deal. whatever makes you cry babies feel like men.

Quote Originally Posted by not impressed
    oooooo. big tough police man is gonna write me a ticket. Big deal. whatever makes you cry babies feel like men.
    Know what? you still gotta sign, so pay up biatch!!!

Let me see if I get this...
    :?: :?: :?:
    Cry-Baby speeds, is stopped & ticketed...Officer does his job...Bad cop...

Cry-Baby blubbering, someone else speeding, not stopped...Officer not doing his job...Bad cop...

Hmmm???...Oh, I get it now...Officer isnt supposed to do their job when it comes to THE Cry-Baby...

:roll: :lol:

see I knew none of you ignorant egomaniacs understood what your job is supposed to be about. Your supposed to improve conditions within your community. Your supposed to use descretion, as every situation is different. The job isn't about your ego. Bragging about how many tickets you wrote on christmas just makes you a moron. Try approaching your job from the perspective of helping. Try actually serving and protecting for a change. Like that might ever happen.

see I knew none of you ignorant egomaniacs understood what your job is supposed to be about. Your supposed to improve conditions within your community. Your supposed to use descretion, as every situation is different. The job isn't about your ego. Bragging about how many tickets you wrote on christmas just makes you a moron. Try approaching your job from the perspective of helping. Try actually serving and protecting for a change. Like that might ever happen.
    Good advice from a jailbird, pedophile like yourself. Ill make a mental note of that. You have a lot of hidden anger; angry at my dad 13 yoa; kinda of thing. Listen, like I wrote before just sign it and be on your way. Dont bring your frustrations here just because you feel powerless to do anything to a police officer, well actually you are powerless, HAHAHAHAHA!! And stop spewing your left wing liberal KAKA, it takes a town to raise a child theory to this thread.
    What makes this job bearable at times is we get to piss off people like yourself and actually get PAID to do it. By the way we love tickets, it pays time and a half when you go to court and fight it..
    Oh just a little history lesson about tickets.. Maybe your not old enough to remember but there once was a serial killer calling himself the "Son of Sam" well no one could get him, until well he was written a PARKING TICKET!!!! go figure... So before you go off again about serving the community brew haha, think before you let your fingers type off with diahrehha of the mouth!!!!
    Have a nice day and drive safely 8)

Good advice from a jailbird, pedophile like yourself. Ill make a mental note of that. You have a lot of hidden anger; angry at my dad 13 yoa; kinda of thing. Listen, like I wrote before just sign it and be on your way. Dont bring your frustrations here just because you feel powerless to do anything to a police officer, well actually you are powerless, HAHAHAHAHA!! And stop spewing your left wing liberal KAKA, it takes a town to raise a child theory to this thread.
    What makes this job bearable at times is we get to piss off people like yourself and actually get PAID to do it. By the way we love tickets, it pays time and a half when you go to court and fight it..
    Oh just a little history lesson about tickets.. Maybe your not old enough to remember but there once was a serial killer calling himself the "Son of Sam" well no one could get him, until well he was written a PARKING TICKET!!!! go figure... So before you go off again about serving the community brew haha, think before you let your fingers type off with diahrehha of the mouth!!!!
    Have a nice day and drive safely 8)
    Oh, I thought you were writing all those tickets because of how small your manhood was. I had no idea you where trying to catch a serial killer. Good work. As for the rest of your attitude I bet you don't have the guts to put your name up here so your supervisors can address it. course not. Now comes the parrt where you wtell me to give my name. figures. coward. big talk, tiny tiny man. By the way, I am a cop. Just not an ignorant plantation cop. See where I work we are proud to protect and serve. Notice you dind't address that in your childish whinning.

Quote Originally Posted by You guys are great cops
    Plantation PD, Motor Officers are A-Holes, every time I drive thru your city I see a wide array of scumbags driving around why is it then you guys feel the need to write old ladies including my mother in law a ticket ?

A few months ago it was a law enforcement (non-sworn) employee on the way home from work, that I live with. That A Hole motor man wrote two tickets speed and fail to posses reg.

In both cases no one was rude on my side and you were in both cases. In both cases you knew it was family of leo 100%.

This is just a note Plantation Officers, family of ofc's, sisters, sons, brothers, the list goes on will get absolutely ZERO thought anything possible sig 12 what ever.

When I see you pulled over with someone I will no longer 94 you due to the fact that 1 you likely have an old lady whos harmless stopped because your scared of the thug cars and I have to get my sleep to work extra details to pay the tickets your writing.

If its not you and you want to type some BS about your motor men don't bother it is all of you because you allow it.

So do not cry when one of your faces in in the paper for DUI ect...

I will spread the word to the max also. I have never even written a hard working non dope dealer a ticket I can't even beleive you people.
    Go talk to motor man Bukkata at BSO, he writes everyone, including cops and their families.... Thanks Bro!!!!!
    Update yourself, he was kicked off of motors a few years ago.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast