so Warner is dead
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

so Warner is dead

guess people would care more if becoming a sgt didn't make you such a power-mad jerk to everone around you. let that be a lesson to all current sgts and sgt wannabes.

I was never a fan and was glad when he got demoted and got the boot.
    He made his choices in life and had to deal with them his own way. Karma is a *****.

I would like to think that your current bunch of sergeants are better people. Look at Burk and Stoney both are great chaps.

Cheers & stay safe my brothers to the south

Wow. Its truly sad that he hurt so many. I knew Craig when he was just a patolman and back then he was a great guy. He had his share of problems but he was ok in my book.

Later, yes after the Sgt. strips were attached, he changed and I agree with you all, the change was not for the good. Its truly a sad ending and such a waste.

Stay safe out there guys.

How did it happen

I knew Warner threw working the streets in St. Pete...Can anyone tell me what happened and when? Any information would be great if you have plus is there a calling time for him?

Thanks and Be Safe

How did it happen

I knew Warner threw working the streets in St. Pete...Can anyone tell me what happened and when? Any information would be great if you have plus is there a calling time for him?

Thanks and Be Safe

Re: How did it happen

Quote Originally Posted by guest1245

Thanks and Be Safe
    On May 19th Craig took his own life. It occurred in Miami where he had been living for the past year.

The Miami Police reported he overdosed on prescription medication. He left a note saying he couldnt find work and was depressed.

So sad. I know he wasn't well liked in the end but we have to remember he was an officer and a brother.

May he rest in Peace.

He was an officer, but no brother of mine. He would write you up for petty crap or throw you under the bus in a heartbeat a brother would not do that. He was more of a sister anyways.

Good riddens

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    He was an officer, but no brother of mine. He would write you up for petty crap or throw you under the bus in a heartbeat a brother would not do that. He was more of a sister anyways.

Good riddens
    He is gone, try taking the high road and not speak ill of the dead. Just let him rest in peace.

Here, here - K535

K535 - very well said. I expected to see this kind of crap. Craig did have his faults, but we all do. The thin blue line just doesn't mean what it used to. There are an awful lot of bus drivers who will throw anyone under the bus to make themselves look good.

This is all very sad.

Btw.....the "sister" comment was a little over the top. Please try to be more respectful - comments like that just make you look foolish.

Be safe out there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast