Chief Hernandez's Last Day - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: language

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise one
    Hey Rafael, it is a shame you have to put JR behind your name because your dad is embarrassed by you and does not want anyone to conuse. [conuse?'] I love your speeches why don't you use any of those big words you use in emails? What? You dont have time to look them up? Get an ear piece and have KK whisper those words in your ear or just dont give speeches you suck!!!!!!
    Dribble a big word? Actually I thought I could communicate with individuals presumed minimally educated. I was wrong! Clearly, I must adjust my highly educated, superbly superior vocabulary to a more abecedarian one.

As to my father, he's so proud of me, that at times he has confided that he wished he was me!

The hall mark of an erudite is the ability to self correct! Actually my brains is so swift, it may rival most desk top computers! Sadly for my fingers, they cannot type that fast. One of many burdens of being blessed with such intellect!

To the poser trying to impersonate me, thank you for trying to promulgate the idea that I am very intelligent. I unequivocally concur with your noted sentiment. Stay safe.

Love,
    the Real Rafael

Sent via Sign Language

There can be only one

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Rafael
    To the poser trying to impersonate me, thank you for trying to promulgate the idea that I am very intelligent. I unequivocally concur with your noted sentiment. Stay safe.

Love,
    the Real Rafael

Sent via Sign Language
    How DARE you pretend to be Moi'? That's a little French lingo thrown in to demonstrate by universal eruditeness! There can be only one! You sir, are an interloper, and by this dastardly deed, you have committed an unpardonable sin. I hereby order you to cease and desist!

Disdainfully,

Rafael

Thank you for your deference towards my lexicon. By the time my tenure with this poorly commissioned institution reaches a culmination of my fancy, I surely would have procreated the most notably conspicuous orators this organization has ever ogled. I shall continue to nourish and aggrandize your unimaginative grammatics and inefficacious syntactics.

Conveyed via electronic correspondence.

I almost forgot,

Please Perdure Invulnerably!

Yes, I shall Perdure!

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Real Real Rafael
    I almost forgot,

Please Perdure Invulnerably!
    Well, 3X Real Rafael, I shall endeavor to persevere.

Still, Happy Fourth of July to all! Even to those who secretly revere me; yet refuse to accept their latent admiration! I know is difficult.

Rafael the incomparable!

I unequivocally do not concur with all of the noted sentiments of the fake Rafael's occupying this forum, but I still want them to stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Strawberry

I Assent

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Rafael
    I unequivocally do not concur with all of the noted sentiments of the fake Rafael's occupying this forum, but I still want them to stay safe.

The Real Rafael

Sent via Strawberry
    Your sycophantic replications have commenced to irritate me; then again, I do relish adulation. Still, let it be known that I am the one and only, the incomparable and indefatigable RAFAEL! You servile adulators have my assent to emulate me, albeit futilely! Now let us dispense with the superfluous cordiality, and get out there and do what I tell you to do!

Rafael, The Incomparable

joke

whoever you guys are your idiots. probably ralphies little closet supporters. kinda like the saying goes....the few, the proud, the sta's. and i mean very few. the guy is a complete idiot who has the speaking ability of a chimp. bet your all real proud of him. by the way can any of you sta's name a program he has started to help the out of control crime problem we have in nmb? what a disgrace to all of law enforcement. i'll be standing by waiting for all of your responses. hey chief busted any air freshener violators lately? the station floor is looking a little dull lately. i think i saw an officer with a speck of dust on his uniform take care of that ok? i saw a crooked calea pin on a uniform shirt. theres a candy wrapper under a desk in the sergeants office!! chiefs reply- " i'll get right on that!" what about the two ak-47 drive bye shootings we had in a week? "i dont care about that!" what about officer gordo getting shot at and you not showing up on the scene? "i was busy thinking of things to take from you guys! i didnt have time for that" your the man!

Not Very Perceptive Are You

Verminator, you are not very perceptive are you? We who have engaged in the Rafael colloquy, do so in order to illustrate the absurdity of your police chief by being utterly absurd. By the way, ever heard of a noun known as sarcasm?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast