Why are cubans running HGPD and city?

Why are cubans running HGPD and city?

You want to get paid more, and have ethics in your department vote for a white guy ! I've been reading most of the forums I can tell by reading that most of y'all are about 80% all from Cuba , raised in Miami and learned to speak Spanglish. <- This is very very RUDE! This is from driving around , calling certain officials / departments.

This department , hialeah, medley , and those in surrounding areas have shown the most unethical stories known on these forums. Oh lastly vote for OBAMA , your days of your parents and the mariel boatlift are over! The days of Carter, JFK, and all from the Cuba and Republicans are over, you love to pay more for GAS, I bet not!
    Thanks , The hispanic tattoo guy!

Hey racist, learn to live with it, we have taken over!!! I'm sure there are no ethical problems in Ohio. I love to see how people like you can't stand the fact that we have all the power in Dade County. Sorry, you have no choice but to put up with us!!!

Hey Moron, this is not about racism, it's about ETHICS ! Also , I'm not a white guy I'm LATINO/HISPANIC/ITALIAN far from being a Racist! I am well rounded traveler from all over the world. But with your idiotic and ignorant comment it shows how you have given the Cuban blood less dignity. look at your post, " We have all the Power in Dade County" Before you write , learn a bit about culture and I highly recommend you travel so you can see how life in Miami is much easier than say, Cuba or any other 3 world country! That quote is from an Ignorant person who whines about more pay, or how the mayor took all the money well guess what? Considering that you are already offended by my early comments your own People " Cubans" have diminished alot of the city rights and money to provide to those who serve the community , Like - POLICE OFFICERS ! So , go get a learning lesson in Economics, History, Culture Studies , Remember Miami Dade College has several campuses in Dade County , Hurry go Register !

Hey racist, we know your a racist, you can't hide it. By the way we also run Miami Dade College. You know you've only traveled to Ohio and Alabama. If you are a "Latino" then you are even worse than a racist, your a self hating Latino (HGPD is too good for you). Keep drinking your beer while you watch NASCAR!!!! I love to see haters like you suffering because we have the power! HA HA HA.

OK this one is done. Dude you just joined, don’t get yourself banned this early. Read the Terms of Use and play nice. Thread locked. Racial epithets will not be tolerated. If your stressed then talk to someone to help you work it out. And don’t even start the censorship crap with me. It’s over.

Power , what power if you have so much power then go try to topple the regime your family couldn't ! You must be a young ignorant Hialeah or Kendall resident! Worse if you are a cop I'm sure you're the one that Stop those who are coming from Construction sites just becuase they look, " Indian " to you ! That's right your're the ignorant cuban, No dummy it's Mayan,Aztec & Inca indian to you moron! Suffering , is that the best word you can use. Last time I check Cuba is Suffering BIGTIME!
    It begins with Education and smart politics obviously something your Vacuum cleaning looking island couldn't figure out before Castro's regime!

Oh by the way I drink Jaegermeister go look it up in the DICTIONARY