Spineless and Nosey - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Get em MOD, he is an idiot :roll:

Hey Mod, I don't think my posts have been out of line, I just tell it like I see it, but if you want I will stop posting just let me know.........

NO OFFENSE MOD 486, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I BELIEVE AG SERVES NO PURPOSE AND I SAY THAT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE YOU GUYS ASSIGNED TO THOSE STATIONS. AND THAT IS NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS, ONLY TO MANAGEMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 6 OR ANY SWORN OFFICERS SITTING IN THOSE STATIONS PER SHIFT, PUT CIVILIANS IN THEM!!!! ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS. I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE WOULD BE FAR BETTER SERVED IF YOU GUYS WERE MOBILE, IF A CIVILAN HAS A PROBLEM AT THE STATION, THEN YOU RESPOND. ACCORDING TO STATUE, WITH AG'S AUTHORITY YOU GUYS POTENTIAL WOULD BE ASTOUNDING, IF THE BRASS WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM. AND I'M SURE A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IF I CAME ACROSS AS A STATE "BASHER".

Don't use to much energy bashing the agency. It doesn't matter. Pretty easy job where the eagle flies bi-weekly carring more than wally world pays. Conserve and attemt to come up with useful ideas on how to get extra income for doing the non day to day stuff. If its submitted correctly you may be surprised to find, you just may get it.

Look at my ******! :twisted:

Guest 99's complete ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by GUEST 99
    NO OFFENSE MOD 486, AND I APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. BUT SERIOUSLY, I BELIEVE AG SERVES NO PURPOSE AND I SAY THAT ONLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE YOU GUYS ASSIGNED TO THOSE STATIONS. AND THAT IS NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS, ONLY TO MANAGEMENT. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 6 OR ANY SWORN OFFICERS SITTING IN THOSE STATIONS PER SHIFT, PUT CIVILIANS IN THEM!!!! ONCE AGAIN, NO OFFENSE TO THE OFFICERS. I'M SURE YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB BUT THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE WOULD BE FAR BETTER SERVED IF YOU GUYS WERE MOBILE, IF A CIVILAN HAS A PROBLEM AT THE STATION, THEN YOU RESPOND. ACCORDING TO STATUE, WITH AG'S AUTHORITY YOU GUYS POTENTIAL WOULD BE ASTOUNDING, IF THE BRASS WOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM. AND I'M SURE A LOT OF YOUR OFFICERS WOULD APPRECIATE IT ALSO. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE IF I CAME ACROSS AS A STATE "BASHER".

Guest 99 you should do a little research before you make a fool of yourself.

The job of the Officers at the Interdiction Stations IS the regulation of Agricultural products coming into or leaving the State of Florida. What better way of doing that than putting a station at every road that crosses one of the rivers that you have to cross to get into or out of the agricultural production area of the state? Our job is to prevent the introduction of a potentially harmful plant or animal pest or disease from destroying Florida's 6 billion dollar agricultural industry. THAT SERVES A PURPOSE!
    Also, in doing what we do, we seize tons of marijuana, 100s of kilos of cocaine, millions of dollars of drug money, recover millions of dollars of stolen property, have numerous ongoing cases of fraud and identity theft, have captured several of the FBI and CIA most wanted fugitives, etc, etc. I THINK ALL OF THIS SERVES A PURPOSE TO THE CITIZENS AND CHILDREN OF THE STATE!

TELL US AGAIN WHAT YOU DO THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, GUEST 99?????

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.

FDOT put civilians into their stations years ago and placed the sworn Officer on the road. Now you can rarely hardly find one after dark. We just tried to find one after dark last night and there was not one available. I've heard FHP try to get one after 8:00PM and couldn't get one either.

I would love to have OPS employees in the "window" screening trucks, but the Officers need to be there to do the "grunt" work to be effective. When you're tunneling into a load and find a huge load of contraband, you won't have time to call an Officer who's at home to come secure this felon.

We are right where we need to be doing exactly what we need to be doing. BUT, we need more manpower and backing from our superiors.
    Pound per pound OUR OFFICERS do a hell of a job for the State.

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FWC handles hunting and fishing regulations. Capital Police work security at the Capitol. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.

WOW!! Well said FED-UP. :twisted:

Good job fed-up. ops: :P :x :cry: 8)

It just proves that this site has nothing constructive that comes from the post. Its ashamed! Like a bunch of 10 yr olds *****ing about nothing. This is the main problem with our agency, NOT TALLAHASSEE! You hardly hear a peep from tally, but here all you hear is smart arze replies to folks trying to have a net conversation. This site could be a great tool to help us all in one way or another.

Re: Guest 99's complete ignorance

[quote=Fed-up]
    Quote Originally Posted by "GUEST 99":1pl7z7qk

Guest 99 you should do a little research before you make a fool of yourself.

The job of the Officers at the Interdiction Stations IS the regulation of Agricultural products coming into or leaving the State of Florida. What better way of doing that than putting a station at every road that crosses one of the rivers that you have to cross to get into or out of the agricultural production area of the state? Our job is to prevent the introduction of a potentially harmful plant or animal pest or disease from destroying Florida's 6 billion dollar agricultural industry. THAT SERVES A PURPOSE!
    Also, in doing what we do, we seize tons of marijuana, 100s of kilos of cocaine, millions of dollars of drug money, recover millions of dollars of stolen property, have numerous ongoing cases of fraud and identity theft, have captured several of the FBI and CIA most wanted fugitives, etc, etc. I THINK ALL OF THIS SERVES A PURPOSE TO THE CITIZENS AND CHILDREN OF THE STATE!

TELL US AGAIN WHAT YOU DO THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT, GUEST 99?????

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.

FDOT put civilians into their stations years ago and placed the sworn Officer on the road. Now you can rarely hardly find one after dark. We just tried to find one after dark last night and there was not one available. I've heard FHP try to get one after 8:00PM and couldn't get one either.

I would love to have OPS employees in the "window" screening trucks, but the Officers need to be there to do the "grunt" work to be effective. When you're tunneling into a load and find a huge load of contraband, you won't have time to call an Officer who's at home to come secure this felon.

We are right where we need to be doing exactly what we need to be doing. BUT, we need more manpower and backing from our superiors.
    Pound per pound OUR OFFICERS do a hell of a job for the State.

Deputy's chase crack-heads and handle domestics. FHP works crashes and patrols the highways. FWC handles hunting and fishing regulations. Capital Police work security at the Capitol. FDOT handles weights and measures of CMVs. OALE regulates the cargo of CMVs. We are all Law Enforcement, with primary resposibilities. Just because we don't have the man-power to chase every Sig-12 on *FHP, doesn't mean we are not Police. Dispatch should tell them to move out of the fast-lane if they are only doing 69MPH, or more out of the middle lane if a semi is behind them because they can't pass in the left lane. Their problem will go away. No enforcement will be necessary, just education.[/quote:1pl7z7qk]

GREAT POST and to the point. Finally looks like one on this site knows how to handle things. Again Great Post.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast