Spineless and Nosey - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Spineless and Nosey

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Aciss proves nothing. It just shows just how much bull gets put in it. Not good cases! Most carry their load but such as blondie and folks as such. Need to do the job and stop worrying about someonelse is doing theirs. I heard that shift is getting a new sgt so hopefully things will change for the better for them.
    It don't matter if they get a new Sgt. or not, you will still be a spineless, pencil di&k who is scared to confront the percieved problem head on. If you don't like it there, request a transfer. I'm sure the Sgt. would be more than happy to help you fill it out. I don't think your problem is with Blondie specificly, I think you have a problem with any female.

I know why don't U people take the time to read my UPDATES I keep sending you instead of getting on here and raising cain.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ya cause you know saying what do you got driver is so much law enforcement fed up get a life how about you get a real job and try hopping calls all day instead of sitting in a window and we'll see then whos job you think is important then

You don't speak (write) very good english. In fact, most of what is written above dosen't make any sense. Do you have a high school diploma? I've seen ebonics eaiser to read than your post.

PS..............your whos should have been whose. Also, if whos were correct it should appear as..who's. As in who is.

Grammar police

Shut up Greene, you are no one to talk. :devil:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345