Spineless and Nosey
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Spineless and Nosey

well? wonder what they think..(waiting to hear a response from these commando's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listening.....

???

WTF are you talking about???

Hey you should change your name to " keeper of the crack " , you lame POS

I get it

I get it. Keeper is wondering what the uppers are thinking of these comments. hmmmm..could be interesting to know if one of them are on this site posting to see what sort of comments are being fired back.

Roadguard, you are weird.

I'm not weird , my computer is weird it posted that same message three times. But oh well he got the message...................

As to the higher ups posting/reading, who gives a rat's ass. I hope they get an eye full, they are all a bunch of over paid political hacks who can't remember the last time they did any LE work, or hell work of any kind for that matter.

But when ole Charlie is gone all them boy's and girl's better start lookin for a job, cause the new guy is gonna have his own political hacks to bring in and he will kick them to the curb....

Unfortunately the middle management will survive and that is where the agency is really really really weak.

roadguard you are an idiot. now i can see why you work for ag and not a real police agency. grow up, you're pathetic. if that moderator had any type of a brain, he would have deleted your posts.

Hey 99 play nice or stay off our board, pray tell what " real " police agency do you work for ???????????

MOD 486

Guest 99

I guess if I started deleting all of RoadGuard's posts then I would have to delete some of your posts also.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing that we are not a "Real Police Agency". Is that all you can say?

We have some good men and women working for this agency who put 110% in the job they do. We also have some inmature employees who want to complain about anything and everything the agency does. Well every agency has them type of employee.

We are State LEO's and you may not think we are a "Real Police Agency" but who really cares what you or the other idiots who come on our site and try to bash us thinks. It just shows how inmature and unprofessional you are, way to represent your "Real Police Agency". During this critical time instead of bashing your fellow brothers and sisters because we are not as you say a "Real Police Agency" we need to come together as one and work for the goodness of the organization.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast