Can someone find out who I am by ISP - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Or ban the person who is trying to get ISP from the 4th floor

I hope that person isnt using our city IT to find ISP on a private web page, we will have a field day.

who

let me guess who that would be! someone shed some light on this person please.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Any chance of banning the looser who keeps trashing the X girlfriend and his replacement? This guy is on the express train to bakerville.
    Every IP address that this persosn posts this stuff from is Banned. I am doing everything I can at this point to stop it.

I am unaware of who is trying to get ISP or IP. If they conact us trying to get that information they would be turned down.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Thank you MOD 1, Yea, there’s a specific person going around saying that they have obtained ISP. We know its bull. But he or she thinks we believe it. Thank again for your web page.

Don’t fall for this tactic. They are trying to get you swing at a pitch in the dirt so to speak. Stay safe.

The Truth Hurts

The truth, like a searing laser, must be hurting those whose interest are connected to this pathetic administration. Keep posting, but make sure that your posts comport with the terms prescribed by our friends at LEOAFFAIRS. This is the most effective mean of informing the media of the problems confronting our vocation! But most importantly, it is our First Amendment Right to opine and dissent!

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    There are a lot of Administrators in different Agencies that like to claim that they have received IP addresses. None ever have. Any requests that come straight to me, I usually hear about almost immediately. ALL are always denied.

Again, I like to say that I look at the Terms of Use and Moderators as protecting the posters from Lawsuits seeking their IP addresses. I think it's better to have someone's post deleted than to have a subpoena issued for their IP address, and risk the possibility of losing in court. You never know when you might find a judge that might rule differently.

I wish more people could really think about it and see it this way.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

There are a lot of Administrators in different Agencies that like to claim that they have received IP addresses. None ever have. Any requests that come straight to me, I usually hear about almost immediately. ALL are always denied.

DID YOU READ 4TH FLOOR

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast