SE - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SE

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecollar pig
    Thanks for the above thoughts there Hilary...Now STFU
    Bluecollar pig, your comment is that of a true idiot. The word "Pig" fits you well.

[quote=Brother LEO]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bluecollar pig":tur38y9t
    Bluecollar pig, your comment is that of a true idiot. The word "Pig" fits you well.[/quote:tur38y9t]

[quote=Brother LEO]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bluecollar pig":333i4ltu
    Bluecollar pig, your comment is that of a true idiot. The word "Pig" fits you well.[/quote:333i4ltu]

Thanks, I try hard

[quote=Bluecollar pig][quote="Brother LEO":dznjjhkm]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Bluecollar pig":dznjjhkm
    Bluecollar pig, your comment is that of a true idiot. The word "Pig" fits you well.[/quote:dznjjhkm]

Thanks, I try hard[/quote:dznjjhkm]

Somehow I doubt that. Seriously. Doubt. It.

S.E.

My opinion, girls don't belong in police work. I've worked this job 21 years and i have not seen a bi^&* yet that can handle herself. I take that back M.S. on mids can kick some ass, but the rest stay home and cook, and raise kids.

Re: S.E.

Quote Originally Posted by SSO GUEST 3
    My opinion, girls don't belong in police work. I've worked this job 21 years and i have not seen a bi^&* yet that can handle herself. I take that back M.S. on mids can kick some ass, but the rest stay home and cook, and raise kids.

I've been around alot of female officers that I would rather have backing me up then some of you Blowhards. (Dep Lynn S-B)
    I'll admit that there are a few females that do belong in the kitchen. I have seen first hand that they are cowards. (Ask Dan Norman).
    If they have heart and jump in the fight and at least try, they'll have my respect.

You must have a small penis.

S.E.

To LITTLE GUY.......I would rather have a small penis than a bi%^h with no BALLS............................

To LITTLE GUY.......I would rather have a small penis than a bi%^h with no BALLS............................
    I see you are lacking them too! Nice to see you can't sign your name.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12